The Whining and Bitching Thread

Who need a metal news outlet anyway? I mostly could care less what my fav band eat for breakfast and I discover new music through cool album artwork and trial and error (and recs from this forum). ;)

Reactions: CiG
you can diminish it like that or any way you want; they obviously don't report what musicians eat for breakfast and there's some stories I follow as they post some good stuff but they also post about BMTH all the fucking time and it's not metal #iamanelitist

you can diminish it like that or any way you want; they obviously don't report what musicians eat for breakfast and there's some stories I follow as they post some good stuff but they also post about BMTH all the fucking time and it's not metal #iamanelitist
It's not elitism, it's knowing the difference between metal and shit

@Omni oldschool shit mostly, nothing edgy or trying just pure old badass shit but there's a couple of modernish bands I like; such as Slipknot and Ghost

I have a problem. I feel like my balls are taking vacations. I am not joking about this. Here is how it started: a few months ago, I was sick. Then, I felt a pain and I had a loss in sex drive. It came back a few days later. One month later, on my Spring break, I it happened again. The next weekend, it happened again. Now, this weekend (the one after that last weekend), my balls are smaller. I feel like I have a low sex drive, but still, I actually have one. I also feel like my voice is getting higher, even though it probably really isn't. But, it seems as if my testicles are avid vacationers. Maybe they are beachgoers or skiers? What is really strange is this only happens when I'm off of school, and have nothing else to stress about.

What can I do to stop my balls from vacationing? Cut down on the caffeine? No more potato chips only for lunch at school? Stop using inhalants? Actually, I have stopped, and this problem didn't start again until I stopped again. Maybe my testicles are dependant?

I just had a moment of enlightenment: Peppermint tea. I drank some last night. After a search of "peppermint testicles", I found that peppermint lowers testosterone levels and shrinks testicles (testosterone and ball size go hand in hand).

The creepy thing is, I was on a chatroom, and this Satanist said "Can I take his balls?". Five minutes later, I felt a pain and they took their first vacation.

ball-balls-waterball-waterballs-summer-holiday-vacation-sunshade-beach-AF4H22.jpg

I have a problem. I feel like my balls are taking vacations. I am not joking about this. Here is how it started: a few months ago, I was sick. Then, I felt a pain and I had a loss in sex drive. It came back a few days later. One month later, on my Spring break, I it happened again. The next weekend, it happened again. Now, this weekend (the one after that last weekend), my balls are smaller. I feel like I have a low sex drive, but still, I actually have one. I also feel like my voice is getting higher, even though it probably really isn't.
Is there a smelly discharge? Is there a suspicious crust? Are your nipples tender? Can you fuck off?

Reactions: Krow, Onder and CiG
I need feminism because my balls take vacations.

The ovaries never give in. They work 24/7 for minimum wage. We need women's rights! The testicles take vacations weekly and make a dollar for ever 70 cents a full time pair of ovaries makes.