This is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

all_sins_undone

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2005
My thread just got deleted... the one about "favourite drink while listening to Opeth". Why may I ask? It got about 30 replies in less than half an hour. If we are limited to talking EXCLUSIVELY 100% Opeth, then as affinityband and many others said, it's going to get very boring.

blimey said:
My thread just got deleted... the one about "favourite drink while listening to Opeth". Why may I ask? It got about 30 replies in less than half an hour. If we are limited to talking EXCLUSIVELY 100% Opeth, then as affinityband and many others said, it's going to get very boring.

AGREED!!!!

:mad:

Forums should be about discussion, stemming from a common interest. And the whole purpose of having threads is so that people who don't want to get involved in a certain topic of discussion don't have to. I don't think it's fair to stop people having a conversation just because it isn't always 'peth related. It was sparked because we have a common interest in Opeth.
I think it's pretty narrow minded, myself...

The spirit of the thread will live on. But its better to have a topic dedicated than to spoil one of the million "favourite this and that" with our unworthy ponderings about fellow fans I guess

Honestly it is... it's just really sad that people are actually so strickly against us having a conversation about "drinks" that they will delete the thread.

See, I don't think we should HAVE to start an off topic forum. This way, it all sparks from the common interest. But maybe that's the way it's going to have to go if this is going to be the attitude any kind of slightly different thread gets...

Status
Not open for further replies.