Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

I have 1 Fri/Sat General Admission ticket for sale. Had to choose between MDF and PP this year's vacation, sad to miss this one. PM if interested, prefer PayPal will accept first reasonable offer/payment.

Heading to my 14th ProgPower in a row, but I have an extra ticket for Friday-Saturday. $160 gets you both and includes shipping. If you're interested, please email me at snakesarrows109 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Hi everyone !
Sadly, my friends and I won't be able to make it this year... So I have 3 tickets for sale (Friday and Saturday) (Kick-Off sold :)) Send a private message please :)

Hello,
I won't be able to make it this year, therefor I'm selling my tickets.
I have two tickets, both for Friday and Saturday.
I'm selling it for $150 each. Ellectronically transfer to you the same day.

If interested, email me at: mlcustidiano@gmail.com.

thank you!

I am attempting to get a vendors table this year and bring DIVEBOMB RECORDS merch to the fest and I had already bought my 2-day ticket. I will sell for face value of what I paid - US $167.40 Email me: tribunalrecords at aol.com

2 day ticket will be transferred via Ticketmaster website directly.

Selling ticket soon let's me work out details with Glenn for table, so let me know.

EDIT:: SOLD!

UPDATE: Sold!

I've got 1 Gold Badge (Fri+Sat & early entry) in need of a home, PM/e-mail me if interested (r0ryb0ryalis@gmail.com).

Hi there! I'm Damian!

I have one ticket for Friday and one for Saturday for sale ($150 for both)
I also have one for Midweek Mayhem ($30) on Wednesday and a
VIP ticket for ProgPower Thurs Night Kick-off Show ($150)

I can't make it unfortunately, due to a new job. I'm asking face value, nothing more. Thanbks, and I hope someone gets to enjoy these!!

You can e-mail me at dcousins73@gmail.com

I'm thinking of selling my ticket for Saturday. I'm only going to see Falconer and I really doubt that I'll be interested in going back Saturday after I've seen them. So if there's anyone who wants a ticket for Saturday but doesn't mind missing Friday, let me know. I will sell it at face value + shipping.

Hey everyone,
My friend and I are selling our two progpower tickets for the Friday and Saturday shows. After Anubis Gate announced they cancelled, followed by the distance from Connecticut to Georgia and financial issues, we can no longer go. We posted the tickets on an ebay page that I've linked below, and hopefully we can make two souls very happy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321822176987?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649