Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Edit: SOLD on 08/18 thank you kindly!

I have one more Gold Badge for sale (covers Fri and Sat) at a competitive price. Send a PM or email me at djshortcut01 at gmail dot com. Thanks and see you guys in ATL!

Have a ticket for Friday + Saturday, selling as a whole. I got lucky and managed to get a gold badge this year. PM me!

I have a set of Fri & Sat tickets: $150 (paypal) for the pair.

I can (priority) mail them to you, if you like, or, since I'm staying at the Artmore (it's right next to the venue, for anyone who's new) I will be happy to swap them for cash face-to-face as well, if you don't have paypal. Whatever works best for you is fine.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks.

Hey everybody. I've got a Friday/Saturday pass that I'm looking to sell. $150, PayPal, and I can transfer tickets to you through TM or send them off to you in the mail, whatever works best. PM me or email nicksieg15@yahoo.com. Super sorry to miss this year but hoping I can pass on the fun to someone else :)

EDIT: Sold!

Reminder: I only allow posts for shows that are sold-out. Otherwise, you are taking money out of the promoter's pockets that is desperately needed to keep their respective nightsl going.

I have a friend with a extra GB as his buddy cannot make it this year, face value obviously. Hit me up and I will pass along his info. No transferring rights just for this year.

Bear

I have a set of tickets for sale. We can use paypal. Is email the correct way to transfer them? It is annoying I can't transfer through ticketmaster, since that seems safer. please email skyflare ( a@) gmail to do the exchange.

So sad to see many drop off at the last minute. I hope to see you next year.

For those that look like that may end up getting stuck with their ticket....perhaps consider selling to an Atlanta local that would not attend normally at a rock bottom price. It's better to get $25 than nothing at all. I'll post a link at the last minute to this forum for ATL locals if anyone wants to go that route.

I have a ticket available for Saturday only if someone wants to attend for one day (my wife can only attend Friday due to work reasons). Only ask in return is for a Coors Light or best offer and to pick up at the venue.
Email brian_a_foley @ yahoo.com

Hi Gang,

Regretfully, I won't be able to attend this year. I am starting a new venture and it is taking all my focus and resources. WAAAAAAHHHH!!! I am bummed, but hope to be back next year. Meanwhile...

I have one Gold Badge for Sale. If interested, please email me at:

dietrick DOT hardwick AT Yahoo DOT com

The price is same as I paid, we will make arrangements for the transaction per PPUSA policy and hopefully we can use PayPal and make it quick and easy. In any case, first come first serve... so email me if interested ASAP.

Best,

~D

Hi Gang,

Regretfully, I won't be able to attend this year. I am starting a new venture and it is taking all my focus and resources. WAAAAAAHHHH!!! I am bummed, but hope to be back next year. Meanwhile...

I have one Gold Badge for Sale. If interested, please email me at:

dietrick DOT hardwick AT Yahoo DOT com

The price is same as I paid, we will make arrangements for the transaction per PPUSA policy and hopefully we can use PayPal and make it quick and easy. In any case, first come first serve... so email me if interested ASAP.

Best,

~D

Sorry to hear it, man. Best of luck on your new venture, and hope to see you next year! :kickass:

1 Friday & 1 Saturday ticket for sale - price negotiable. I would prefer to sell both the Fri & Sat to one person, but I will entertain individual day offers. Interested parties can contact me via email: drichy1120 at yahoo dot com.

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to make the trip, but a job offer was presented to me that I couldn't justify passing up. Hopefully someone will be able to benefit from this. I wish the promoters, staff and crew nothing but the best of luck!

Thank you.

*EDIT* - FRIDAY TICKET SOLD: 1 Saturday ticket still available!

Hey guys I'm looking for general admission tickets, (1) Fri and (1) for Saturday. Can anyone help me out?