Time for Anders to leave IF

ahaha This is funny...look at you guys! Who are you to deceide if Anders should stay or not? havent you seen the dvd? Anders does NOT give a shit about your opinions...and its just fucking normal...its In Flames that compose and its In Flames that deceide. Anders is a fucking great front man who isint scared of trying things. He still has a good growl and uses nice clean parts when he WANTS to. If your not happy get the hell out of In Flames life got it? You aint them, and yes its fucking true, remaking the same old shit is the worst thing a band can do...im a hardcose fan of LunarStrain, Jester race adn Whoracle but I would never want to see In Flames remake the same thing unless they want to, and they probably dont cause as any musician ( or good musician )would know...what is fun with music is to CREATE, try things not take a formula and use it up again....so suck it up guys, cause this is probably the oldest and most usless subject.

My point in starting this thread wasn't "Kick Anders out of the band so In Flames can go back to playing the Jester Race". It was "Kick Anders out of the band so In Flames can do clean vocals with a GOOD clean vocalist".

What? Anders can't just leave IF. No, he should bludgeon the rest of the band members to death with their respective instruments and then leave.

<wAr_neRVe> said:
What? Anders can't just leave IF. No, he should bludgeon the rest of the band members to death with their respective instruments and then leave.

Or not. Hey I have an idea, why not just let the band decide what they wanna do and if you dont like it dont listen??? Now theres a concept. They will make their own mistakes and will either learn from them or destroy themselves.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Or not. Hey I have an idea, why not just let the band decide what they wanna do and if you dont like it dont listen??? Now theres a concept. They will make their own mistakes and will either learn from them or destroy themselves.

So what i said.

AlphaTemplar said:
Anders is awesome on Jester Race/Whoracle/Colony, but seriously...if you're gonna use clean vocs get a half-decent clean singer. The dude from Soilwork or Hypocrisy or something...

I agree.

anonymousnick2001 said:
However, those who want to hear what Soilwork could have been, they can check out Disarmonia Mundi.

yes disarmonia mundi are my favorite new band to come out in this millenium so far. i also love scar symmetry

pyramazekeyboardist said:
yes disarmonia mundi are my favorite new band to come out in this millenium so far. i also love scar symmetry

I saw Scar Symmetry's new cd but had not heard them so i passed it up. I will check it out.

Someone said that Anders wasn't going anywhere. How do you know? He left Dark Tranquillity. He could leave In Flames any minute. It wouldn't surprise me; In Flames has had about 5846703857068398 different musicians throughout their career. Hell, they even had Niklas Sundin (who is with Dark Tranquillity, not with In Flames, i.e. he's an outsider) writing their lyrics for them for a while. I won't criticize their music, since i like most of what i've heard, but the very band is a somewhat sad thing for me to watch. Each time i think of In Flames, i like Dark Tranquillity more.

Now, before you guys start bitching at me like you've bitched every other person to post shit about In Flames:

1. Do not tell me to listen to other bands and post in other forums. I do like In Flames's music (what i've heard, anyway, which isn't really that much). If i didn't like In Flames, do you honestly think i'd be posting here? No. I'd have better things to do.

2. I am entitled to post whatever the fuck i want to, so don't call me a moron or other things for posting "shit" about In Flames (i don't think it's really shit, it's just.. constructive criticism.. which makes them look bad =P).

You think just like I do UndoControl. I really love the older stuff and the new stuff is alright. Better than average but I am not too fond of the direction they are going in. I still like them and that is why I come here. But I am not afraid to express my opinion.

Jester of Clarity said:
Anders is one of the best metal singers.

Don't listen if you don't like, and don't write your nonsense thoughts.
How amusing.

UndoControl said:
Now, before you guys start bitching at me like you've bitched every other person to post shit about In Flames:

1. Do not tell me to listen to other bands and post in other forums. I do like In Flames's music (what i've heard, anyway, which isn't really that much). If i didn't like In Flames, do you honestly think i'd be posting here? No. I'd have better things to do.

2. I am entitled to post whatever the fuck i want to, so don't call me a moron or other things for posting "shit" about In Flames (i don't think it's really shit, it's just.. constructive criticism.. which makes them look bad =P).
In case you didn't notice.

UndoControl said:
How amusing.

Pretty sure he wasn't talking to you buddy.

UndoControl said:
I won't criticize their music, since i like most of what i've heard, but the very band is a somewhat sad thing for me to watch. Each time i think of In Flames, i like Dark Tranquillity more.

God, your pseudo-intellectual brainfarts are irritating.

Stop yapping like you know anything about this band. In Flames haven't had a line-up change since 1998. Almost 8 years. So what the fuck does "the very band is a somewhat sad thing for me to watch" mean? You know next to nothing about In Flames. Niklas wrote their lyrics for them.. good point :rolleyes: Anders left DT in 1993, and he has been with the same band since then. You're a rookie here, stop trying to sound like you know anything at all about In Flames and go suck rahvin's cock you fucking fanboy. Wow, you like DT.. we get it. Go away.

I forgot what the actual point of this thread was. Oh yeah whether Anders should leave or not. MMMMM NOT. Lots of new guys floating around here. Well see how long they venture around after the album has come and gone. So far the new album sounds extremely promising. Cant wait to psycho analyse the new songs and videos. Crazy people do crazy things. Im witing for the album to be released before I listen to it. Its killing me.

NP= Gardenian Heartless