To all Ghost Reveries Haters.....

People who don't like GR (yet) haven't the musical sense it requires.

What some people seem to forget is that for every
new Opeth album they have made either small or
big changes from its predecessor.
That's why we LOVE EM! That's the beauty of it
because that's why you don't get tired of the records
as fast as you might with other bands'.

It's definitely funny. It should be put in the photoshop thread though.

And speaking of Ghost Reveries showing Opeth "evolve" or something, let's just see where their next album takes them. (We'll probably get even more annoying fanboys like I used to be, and old fans will criticize the album again.)

:erk:

moonlapse_vertigo said:
It's pretty much a travesty of moderation that this thread hasn't been deleted- and possibly even that the OP hasn't been banned.

It is amazing how just because I spoke my mind people want to ban me. I am not entitled to my opinion?

I have traveled more to see Opeth than anyone here, have attended six shows in a year, Detroit, Cleveland, Grand Rapids, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, and Tampa with tickets for two people at each show (including flew from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale, and drove onto Tampa, back to Lauderdale then back to Detroit), bought all of Opeth's Albums, and have shared their incredible music with multitudes of people, including 10 people going to Gigantour with me, specifically to see Opeth. I am supporting and promoting Opeth all I can.

If you don't appriciate that, meh to you.

Especially left wing liberal pukes who want to suck off the tit of democracy instead of paying your own damn way.

and thats great you voiced you opinion, but really you just gave people a good piece of your mind with most of your original post made up of
Listen all you whiny little bitches! It seems that the majority of people here are the best musicians in the world

Opeth is still a band. SIXTEEN years together, and most of you still want to keep them in the Black Water Park Days. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Original post is pretty much full of it. end of the day, your whining just as much as everyone else is here for no reason. Yet i point it out that even im being hypocritical at this stage simply for pointing it out, creating a possibly unneccessary argument. im just bored.

affinityband said:
and thats great you voiced you opinion, but really you just gave people a good piece of your mind with most of your original post made up of

Original post is pretty much full of it. end of the day, your whining just as much as everyone else is here for no reason. Yet i point it out that even im being hypocritical at this stage simply for pointing it out, creating a possibly unneccessary argument. im just bored.

And you don't have to agree with mine, just simply repsect it. :headbang:

MixGrafix said:
i thought it was self-explanatory. you're a jackass.

lets say, for example, that i hate black people. is it wise for me to say "i hate niggas?". no. that wouldnt be wise. that would make me a jackass. understand?

I think you'll find we are all ok with your opinion. It is the fact that you are a jackass that gives us credible right to say so