Tonight was fucking great! ( . ) ( . )

People not drinking are fine with me, they provide important services such as driving me home.

You clearly don't have the guts to talk to a woman on the street, regardless of levels of intoxication, so quit putting shit on someone who does.

So your argument Koichi, is that I shouldnt have said anything to someone who posts on a *public* message board about how drunk he was and calls the women who wouldnt have sex with him stubborn bitches is that I wont talk to a woman in the same manner?

Koichi said:
He is trying to get out there and meet girls
But he already knew the three girls mentioned, so he ain't out there meeting people at all, rather he's just sleazing onto his female associates..

It's always good to go out and have fun, have a few drinks and try to find yourself a girl but I agree with Spawny in the argument. Being a sleaze is not the way to go about it, and also I agree with him that whether he talks to women or not doesn't make his point any less valid. It's pretty obvious to anyone that sleazing onto girls like a dirty old drunk man isn't the way to find someone, nor is it something to brag about...

And also.... GO SPAWNY!! :) I reckon you should go out there and find yourself a lady (the right way of course hehe). That's a pretty nice compliment you got there from Moony and she's a very attractive woman! If she would date you, then other women would too, so have a bit of confidence in yourself. :)

Not that I'm one to give advice though, I can't find anyone :( Every time I meet a girl I like I end up being great friends with her but nothing more, I'm getting a great collection of friends at least though lol. But sometimes it ain't enough. I'll be the one who ends up a very lonely man probably!

I had a good night Saturday Night, it was no M4TB but it was still good. I just went to this new place called "The 'Lax" (as in Re-lax) had a few drinks, played some pool, talked to some people i haven't seen in ages and listened to some good 70's and 80's rock music. It was a very relaxing night. Me and my mate know one of the chicks who works there so its free piss for us! - that would be handy if i did drink but i just got free pepsi's

spawn said:
So your argument Koichi, is that I shouldnt have said anything to someone who posts on a *public* message board about how drunk he was and calls the women who wouldnt have sex with him stubborn bitches is that I wont talk to a woman in the same manner?
u don't know them, the one with the fat arse is kinda arrogant and disliked by alot of people, espicially the guys, had i not been drunk i would not have done that because she does nothing for me really.

I think what Koichi meant was that Spawn needs to leave the confines of his own home to actually meet anyone. Before he passes judgement on others methods of scoring no matter how sleeze and pathetic they may be. He just didn't word it right in his drunken slur! :lol:

Yeah I agree he should go out and meet someone, but I don't think the fact that he doesn't go and meet girls himself doesn't make his point any less valid. He still made a good point I think.

Perhaps you weren't sleazy MMM, but it sounded like you were. That said, the way you made your first post isn't that different from the way guys talk about conquests/rejections among their mates. Sleazing onto some female acquaintances when you're drunk (as Sydo so eloquently put it) doesn't usually work, but it does sometimes. Just ask Xena how I picked her up. :lol: