Top 5 Least Favorite Opeth Songs

Atonement - the only Opeth song I'd ask someone to turn off.
Ending Credits - I keep waiting for it to lead in to Oye Como Va or Black Magic Woman. Hasn't happened yet.
Patterns in the Ivy - Nice break in the album, but I'm not likely to catch myself thinking "you know, I'd really love to hear Patterns in the Ivy right now!"
Forest of October - The song that introduced me to Opeth. Didn't listen to them again 'til 2 years later. Probably just haven't invested the time to get into it though. Will give it a few spins over the weekend and see if my opinion changes.
Closure - Just never got into it.

Yeah, The Amen Corner is one of my favourites, but I really don't see the need to put that intro :Smug:

well i think it´s kinda cool because at least i get quite calm listening to that part,and just as i´m about to close my eyes the monster guitar comes in and i almost shit my pants every time:kickass:

I find atonement too repetitive. The first few times I heard it I thought it was very good, but it doesn't hold my attention anymore.

how in the fuck ppl dont like btpisio it has everything a good intro, superb middle part.... man the outru is pure genius, u ppl are on fucking heavy drugs.

...how do you people NOT like Beneath The Mire? It combines all the elements which makes Opeth great AND it's accessible because it's just under 7 mins. Per and Mendez at some of their best.

"I SACRIFICED MORE THAN I HAAAAAAD!" (One of the best scream on the album)

This song would be perfect live.

Even Opeth's "worst" songs are still not that bad. I listed Closure up there, not because its a bad song, but because it's just not as great as a lot of Opeth songs. Also, some of their songs are overall mediocre but have some great sections. Ex- Amen Corner (acoustic section), Forest of October (a few things spread throughout the song I can't remember), Apostle in Triumph (beginning and ending)

karma isn´t that good now that i think about it, but as in limbow said,you´ll have to stretch it quite a bit to find whole opeth-songs you dislike

You all scare me. I can't find any Opeth song I dislike.

The only one that might come close is TGC because it has been played so much. Other than that I love them all. They are like my children...

And the Amen Corner?!? "Eerie circles on the waters..." just makes the song awesome(period)

rofl @ closure is not one of opeths best, anyone with a decent taste in music knows that is bullshit.............. lol the only bad opeth songi s TGC and everyone knows that lolol

Weakness
Face Of Melinda
The Grand Conjuration
Hours Of Wealth
For Absent Friends

btw. Ending Credits is clearly the best song on Damnation