Traditional Doom Metal

You are all wrong, Die Healing is their ultimate. :p

But I agree with Nec, the best one you will likely come across in a store is Born Too Late.

I am listening to Hour of 13 now for the first time. I definitly like this. I need a few more listenings before I can really make a fair judgement but right now the only quirk I have is that the singer is kinda uninteresting, but he will probably grow on me.

Hour of 13 was certainly a surprise for me. I really wasn't much of a doom fan, but after hearing how great that album is I'm starting to get into the genre. I find the singer fits the music really well. There's only a few points where they don't really "hit the mark" if you know what I mean.

I am listening to Hour of 13 now for the first time. I definitly like this. I need a few more listenings before I can really make a fair judgement but right now the only quirk I have is that the singer is kinda uninteresting, but he will probably grow on me.

Phil isn't a singer where you're instantly like OMFG, but his melodies, lyrics, and style are absolutely fucking brilliant.

Yeah the lyrics are really good. After two listenings now I can say that Call to Satan and especially Missing Girl are megahits! This will be a winner. :-D

Haha, I can totally see them on the Top 40. One about ritual self-mutilation and masturbation and the other about abducting and murdering a young girl. Makes perfect sense!

Hour Of 13 is surprisingly a grower, which is odd since it doesn't intuitively seem as though that would be the case for such a seemingly straightforward album. I've definitely found great reward with extended replays of the album though.

20year1.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy