Traditional Doom Metal

There are some recent changes/developements that are happening as I type, and I could not be any more ecstatic! This page will be undergoing a transformation, a rebirth. Rising from the fires of Hell, the legacy that was HOUR OF 13 is reborn under the permanent title of NIGHT MAGIC. Lineup announcements are soon to be revealed as well as new album details and upcoming shows. I look to right the misfortunes bestowed upon those whom had great faith in HO13, and I hope to show every true supporter that had helped us in the past that beyond all of the dysfunctional troubles that were once out of control: WE WILL RISE AND PREVAIL.

Dudes still fulla shit, but this makes me happy. :kickass:

not a huge fan of Cathedral, but I fukin love their version of Solitude:

watch

From the official Hour of 13 Page:

"There are some recent changes/developements that are happening as I type, and I could not be any more ecstatic! This page will be undergoing a transformation, a rebirth. Rising from the fires of Hell, the legacy that was HOUR OF 13 is reborn under the permanent title of NIGHT MAGIC. Lineup announcements are soon to be revealed as well as new album details and upcoming shows. I look to right the misfortunes bestowed upon those whom had great faith in HO13, and I hope to show every true supporter that had helped us in the past that beyond all of the dysfunctional troubles that were once out of control: WE WILL RISE AND PREVAIL."

kewl

as much as id like just a continuation of rev biz, i dig the experimental doom thing goin on in opium warlords