Traditional Doom Metal

Has anyone bought the Gates of slumber DLP albums that were released? i heard all the packages were fucked up. I received mine from northern silence and they were all bent around the corners.. Nothing too notiacble but still lame.

Also got the Ice Worms lair EP which is fucking awesome. :kickass:

I'm listening to the new Witchfinder General album. The music isn't bad, but I don't know where they got this vocalist from. He's fairly terrible in my opinion. No charisma.

I've only heard the samples the band/label released, but it sounds really good to me! I plan on picking it up sooner or later.

Las Cruces, Centurions Ghost, Orodruin, Spiritus Mortis, Serpentcult, Reverend Bizarre, Solstice and Hour of 13 are the only trasditional bands I've heard. Good though.

has anyone heard Procession (Chl) - The Cult of Disease ? ive heard great things about this release, i ordered the MLP from HHR.

Finally got around to hearing this. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS BAND IS AWESOME. This is basically their demo and 2 new songs and wow.. for their first EP this band is incredible. their first full length is being released this year, i can't wait to hear it they can only get better.

3 new songs. And the demo is just included as a bonus. I'm not exactly blown away by it, but it's clearly very good. I need to play it more. I was already familiar with the demo, and they clearly improved from that, so their future is certainly bright.

Fucking Candlemass is going to do Epicus Doomicus Metallicus in its entirety with JOHAN LANGQUIST at Keep It True XIII. God damnit. Fuck Germany.