Tshirts you'd like to see?

Phrozenspite said:
Dissection

I've seen plenty Dissection t-shirts... oddly, all them have been during this summer. A few while I was in the US and a couple back here in the UK.

Not sure who supplies them...

ShadowOfDeath said:
Graveland T-shirt.

Have you tried www.no-colours-records.de
A german company, so will post from there. However, they distribute such work as Graveland and I am sure I saw t-shirts of Graveland.

They also have t-shirts from: Burzum, Judas Iscariot, Bathory, Nargaroth, Lord Wind, Thorns and a bunch of others....

As mentioned before, I would like a t-shirt that starts life as XL and stays XL for at least the next 6 months... That's pretty hard to find. Most of my t-shirts have shrunk in the arms or become too tight around the neck. From what I know XXL doesn't exist. :erk:

deathshirt.PNG

For the Death logo shirt.

sentience_withers said:
My Unholy Forces shirt never shrunk.. I'd like to know how people manage to shrink their shirts, cos my Damned in Black one is way too big...

May I suggest washing it? ;)

Ha, I think it's how you dry it. If you hang it to dry naturally it will shrink faster if you don't stretch it out. Or perhaps becuase your t-shirt is so big, you have not noticed it shrinking?
Quite frankly it has happened to all my metal t-shirts...

i want that beherit shirt
also, if anyone has a good idea - maybe they should contact you and if you get a hold of the band and get their ok - maybe that can become a new shirt. you know plenty of people here could come up with some badass shit.
just a cheap thought

These are all some pretty cool tshirts, but keep in mind that I'd want ones that would be appealing to more than just one person too. In other words, there needs to be atleast a decent market for reprinting some of these. A few of the shirts you mention have probably stopped being printed for a reason. If there's enough demand from people on here and off-site, I may start taking pre-orders once all this is settled.

Transilvanian Scotsman said:
I've seen plenty Dissection t-shirts... oddly, all them have been during this summer. A few while I was in the US and a couple back here in the UK.

Not sure who supplies them...

Have you tried www.no-colours-records.de
A german company, so will post from there. However, they distribute such work as Graveland and I am sure I saw t-shirts of Graveland.

They also have t-shirts from: Burzum, Judas Iscariot, Bathory, Nargaroth, Lord Wind, Thorns and a bunch of others....

As mentioned before, I would like a t-shirt that starts life as XL and stays XL for at least the next 6 months... That's pretty hard to find. Most of my t-shirts have shrunk in the arms or become too tight around the neck. From what I know XXL doesn't exist. :erk:

True, but i'm picky and don't want to bother converting to euro's if i don't have to :p

blakmetalemp said:
LESS BLACK TSHIRTS!!!!!! Im not some morbid little goth fuck damnit. Make'em grey, brown, white, green, I dont care but black is hot, boring and hot.l

Haha, dont worry, I've taken that into consideration too. I only need demand to produce many of these though, so one person's opinion most likely will not sway a thing.

A Dying Fetus Shirt without the huge "DYING FETUS" in bold fucking huge white letters on the back. I'd like to be able to walk down the street without feeling like i should kick my own arse...

Ahh...yes...

Mainly, if you have a bunch of shirts in small, I'll get some. I've stopped buying shirts now because I have a bunch of medium shirts by bands I like that are just too big. And not the "smalls" that are really in a medium size, like 18" inches across the chest, that's a medium, but I see those listed as measurements all the time. I just don't like the look of a shirt that's too big. Many of my favorite bands don't really have t-shirts, either that or they're all too big, or if they have some, I only come across them on ebay every once in a while, and they're generally still too big.

Some specifics:
An Arcturus shirt. The La Masquerade Infernale artwork on the front. And a big logo in the back, with a group picture of the band. This picture:
http://www.adastraenter.com/img/photos/masq3.jpg

A Devil Doll shirt. I don't really care what it is, but I want one. Maybe with some Mr. Doctor quote on it and such.

A Judas Priest Painkiller shirt.

An Electric Wizard Dopethrone shirt. It's a reprint, but the link I found just shows the album art. The front of the shirt is the album art for Dopethrone and the back has a logo.

A reprint of the In The Nightside Eclipse Emperor shirt. Except...
front: http://www.masters-of-metal.com/images/EMP103f.jpg
back: http://www.masters-of-metal.com/images/EMP102b.jpg
Took the back of the Anthems...shirt...but that only works if the line-up is right, I'm too tired to check right now.

Those are some of the ideas I could think of now. Again, as I said earlier, they're only any good if they're available in a small size, a real small size, not a small that's really a medium.