U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

C'est clair ça serait écoeurant. Par contre, ils viennent tellement rarement sur le continent... ça va surement prendre un bout avant qu'ils reviennent mais il y a tjrs de l'espoir

D'apres ce que j'ai apris ce soir la il devrait revenir en Septembre ou en Octobre comme groupe principal .

It was for us and them a perfect show just not enough long It was sad for a lot of us that Soilwork got more time most of us where there for Dark Tranquillity .

Thanks for sharing those photos, Elika. :)

Niklas has a circular tattoo on his chest? :err: :)

Wow. That is all I can say to describe seeing DT live. I've heard bootlegs and things like that, but nothing beats seeing them in person. For the Cleveland show, DT got an hour to play, instead of a half hour (correct?). The set was flawless, as I would have expected, and the setlist will come as soon as I remember what it was. Maybe Niklas can help me out and actually post the set :)

Anyways, great job guys; you easily stole the show... can't wait for you to come around again.

1. Treason Wall
2. Lost to Apathy
3. Through Smudged Lenses
4. White Noise / Black Silence
5. The New Build
6. The Wonders at Your Feet
7. The Sun Fired Blanks
8. One Thought
9. The Endless Feed
10. Punish My Heaven
11. Monochromatic Stains
12. My Negation
13. Final Resistance

The show was amazing.

Ghadd said:
1. Treason Wall
2. Lost to Apathy
3. Through Smudged Lenses
4. White Noise / Black Silence
5. The New Build
6. The Wonders at Your Feet
7. The Sun Fired Blanks
8. One Thought
9. The Endless Feed
10. Punish My Heaven
11. Monochromatic Stains
12. My Negation
13. Final Resistance

The show was amazing.

Looks like they've got an hours worth of material there :confused:, I thought they were only doing 35 mins. Well lucky you.

great pics especially the black/white ones

darktranquillity10044.jpg

this one is really cool

I just loooooove the headline on the official site in the post about the video:

"Tour finished, video från Canada uploaded - May 11, 2005"

Long live the mighty swenglish!