US 2008 Paradise Lost Tour

And of course, while we sat and ate with a bunch of friends Rullo came in with his wife to eat

That was actually his cousin. :)

Seems that Romeo was the only Xer who didn't eat at Denny's (LePond ate there with some friends before the show at the same time Pinnella & I went over for dinner); he had Wendy's after the show instead. :lol:

i heard ... but it's all just rumors so far... when does it get cofirmed? the rumor has been floatng around for almost 2 weeks now and all 4 bands are tightlipped!

they haven't really been tight lipped. If you check blabbermouth pretty much everything has been confirmed except for the dates, and even some of those have leaked. It is 100% happening from what i have heard (pretty much straight from Halford's mouth by the way)

That was actually his cousin. :)

Seems that Romeo was the only Xer who didn't eat at Denny's (LePond ate there with some friends before the show at the same time Pinnella & I went over for dinner); he had Wendy's after the show instead. :lol:

Hah! I didn't remember what Jason's wife looked like, so I was just assuming. Silly me.

A couple of the guys I know who work at Denny's are SX fans and were totally stoked to be serving the guys in the band.

I didn't know you were at the Mokena gig, Jax. I would have tried sayin' "hi". :)

Yep, I was at both the Cleveland and Mokena shows, had a BLAST..can't wait to see the guys again this weekend. :)

I've seen the SyX and IE setlists in this thread, anyone have Epica's setlist? I tried to register on their forum to get it, but haven't received an 'admin' approval yet. Let me know, thanks.

Yep, I was at both the Cleveland and Mokena shows, had a BLAST..can't wait to see the guys again this weekend. :)
Jax, do you have an estimate of what time SX will be going on at the West Hollywood show? I have a stupid freaking gig that I just want to skip, but I can't. And there's no way in hell I'm missing Masquerade live!

Jax, do you have an estimate of what time SX will be going on at the West Hollywood show? I have a stupid freaking gig that I just want to skip, but I can't. And there's no way in hell I'm missing Masquerade live!

It's really hard to say, Jeff. It depends on what night a show is (I was surprised that they were scheduled to start at 9pm in Mokena, but given that it was a Sunday night, an earlier time makes more sense), how many openers there are, how smoothly soundchecks go, and so on & so on..you know how it goes.

I'm going to go out on a limb & say that you should be okay if you're there by 10..

I've seen the SyX and IE setlists in this thread, anyone have Epica's setlist? I tried to register on their forum to get it, but haven't received an 'admin' approval yet. Let me know, thanks.

Epica's Setlist at the Mokena show was:

Obsessive Devotion
Sensorium
Quietus
Cry for the Moon
Sancta Terra
Fools of Damnation
Consign to Oblivion

It's really hard to say, Jeff. It depends on what night a show is (I was surprised that they were scheduled to start at 9pm in Mokena, but given that it was a Sunday night, an earlier time makes more sense), how many openers there are, how smoothly soundchecks go, and so on & so on..you know how it goes.

I'm going to go out on a limb & say that you should be okay if you're there by 10..
I'm gonna try to get us switched to an earlier slot on our show (it's gonna be a crappy one anyway) so I can make it. Hopefully I'll see ya there!

Seattle was friggin' awesome :D

Russ sounded great so I assume his cold is gone for good :)

Too bad the audience up front were a bunch of tossers. These three guys tried to push me out of my spot every other song. I finally got tired of it and hit one on the arm and stepped on his foot really hard. That seemed to get my message across. I'm all for excitement at a concert but trying to injury someone just because you want to get closer is not alright :mad:

The setlist:
Oculus
Set the Word on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Paradise Lost
Egypt/Death of Balance
Walls of Babylon
Inferno
Smoke and Mirrors
Revelation/end of Divine Wings
-----------
Eve of Seduction
Out of the Ashes
Of Sins and Shadows (listed on the paper setlist but they didn't play it)