US 2008 Paradise Lost Tour

Something came up and I can't go to the Houston concert, so if anyone needs 2 tickets there I have them. It sucks!

they played babylon instead of sea of lies at the portland show. for me as a huge guitarist i'd rather see sea of lies, but no worries. but 7/10 songs they played from PL...c'mon a little overkill

considering the fact that these past few concerts are the only ones they haven't played Sea of Lies on since it's release, I think it's ok. That song is so played out it's ridiculous.

Well the San Juan show was frkin awesome!!!!
I went with 4 friends and we got really great seats!

The setlist was something like this(i am sure i have the order wrong somewhere):

Oculas ex inferno
Set the world on fire
Domination
Serpents Kiss
Sea of Lies
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Masquerade
Walls of Babylon
Smoke and Mirrors
Revelation
Divine wings of tragedy(6th part)

Encore
Eve and Seduction
Sins and Shadows

After the show me and my friends waited outside for almost an hour, and there were only 3 other people that waited. Not very many hardcore fans there...
We got to meet and get pics with Allen, Rullo, and the great Romeo...

They were REALLY cool down to earth guys. I will post pics later!
Symphony x RULES!!

Redragon

was looking glass or egypt played in san juan? if they took those out i will be pissed...the phoenix show is tonight and i was sooo looking forward to one of those. and was inferno not played either?

was looking glass or egypt played in san juan? if they took those out i will be pissed...the phoenix show is tonight and i was sooo looking forward to one of those. and was inferno not played either?

They did not play Egypt or TtLG

But yes, they did play Inferno, just forgot to add it...

Redragon