VIDEO GAMES

Deliverance6 said:
wow.....not one everquest fan.....good.....that game destroys people.....haha

I like that game, Reece! lol, should I not admit it? But now they got WoW which is probably more addicting, although I would not know since I don't play that one!

Hobo said:
Civ1 was brilliant..
Civ 2 and 3 sucked.
civ 4 rules, although it is a bit too easy.

the bad thing about middle civ´s was the lack of sid meier i think,
where´s civ4 is a return to the old civ1 way of doing things, but with better graphics/sound/research system..

Sid produced Civ 2 as far as I know.. and Civ 2 best game ever :D

1 is good too.

and I agree with you 3 and 4 sucked..

Vincent J. said:
I have amazing memories of that one, also of carmageddon, haha.

Ahhh i cant resist.I love that game too.I am into rpgs mostly but that game is really awesome.I always loved to run over pedestarians.And spreading their blood into pavement.And that noise you know."sppplllassshhiiikk".I know its sounds messy but it was really making me relaxed.
I think best game ever is Fallout 2.I love Baldur's Gate too.I really love those fantastic rpg stuff.

every ninja gaiden, mgs 1 2 and 3, devil may cry 1 and 3, god of war.

I just got a 360 and gears of war, bio shock 2, assassins creed and stranglehold all look stellar

BlueSky said:
I almost forgot the best game ever resident evil 4

Haha, good call on that one! I can't believe I forgot to mention it. Indeed, one of the finest gameplay experiences I've had even though the story isn't the greatest. I own it on GC and man oh man are the graphics incredible.

Alcapoth said:
Haha, good call on that one! I can't believe I forgot to mention it. Indeed, one of the finest gameplay experiences I've had even though the story isn't the greatest. I own it on GC and man oh man are the graphics incredible.
yeah the story could have used some work especially on the ending but hey it was fun as hell

every ninja gaiden, mgs 1 2 and 3, devil may cry 1 and 3, god of war.

I just got a 360 and gears of war, bio shock 2, assassins creed and stranglehold all look stellar

yeah, Ninja Gaiden on the xbox hahaha, dude
I had some frustrating moments with that one, but I managed to finish it in every difficulty:p

wich RE4 IS Better i have both gc and ps2 .is there any significant differences?

Silent Hill 2 still has one of the best storylines in general,it is like a mix of katatonia and david lynch movies.Nothing like that lame adaptation by Christopher Gans.And the soundtrack is awesome

As for the rest,Ive played several games for several systems,but I still cant get enough my SNES and PSX rpgs,they cant be beat.Ive been playing xenogears again these days,hope I have time for it

wich RE4 IS Better i have both gc and ps2 .is there any significant differences?

The gc version is cheaper and the graphics are better but there are a few extra things on the ps2 version like a few more weapons and maybe a few more bosses.