VIDEO GAMES

I started with Diablo back in 1997 or something. I loved blizzard's battle net so I was playing Diablo online.

Then STARCRAFT came out, me and my Diablo friends moved to StarCraft, played it for a good 5 years maybe?
Then the expansion Broodwars.

Diablo 2 came out!!

Then I started to play Ultima Online.
I continued with Asheron's Call ( that game sucked so i quit :D )
Then I played the mighty Ever Quest.

Then Warcraft 3 came out I was hooked up with that game for a while.

And most recently WoW, needless to say :D

Man, UO owned back in the day, before Rennaisance atleast. I miss it :(

For some reason my playing has pretty much stopped :) but i bought Fight Night 3 on friday since it was only 20 euros. I've been playing that a bit now. Pretty good.

the only ninja game ever worth playing are IK+ and the last ninja.
both on the c64.

Hell yeah, man! IK+ was one of the best games for C64. Spent countless hours playing it when I was a kid. One thing I always remember about those times is that my best friend was a really bad loser. When I or someone else would beat him in IK+ or any other game for that matter, he'd bang his fist on table and demand for rematch :lol: And if we were playing at his home, after couple of loses his joystick was on line of fire. Oh man, good ol' times!

playing some warcraft 3: the frozen throne when i'm bored... and some football manager '07.

also,playing multiplayer bomberman for playstation 1 is really killer

i totally forgot about smash bros..damn..this one it's gotta kick so much ass!

Next to buying cds and kata merch about all my money goes to video games. I love em all big fan of POWERSTONE!!! the splinter cell series, silent hill,mgs, sandbox(gta etc) as i said i love em all.

p.s HIGHLY looking forward to the nintendo Wii next sunday!!!

p.s.s and reading Tumn's comment oh yea duh super smash brothers ownz

I'm a PS2 junkie.

Been playing Monster Hunter and, now, starting Phantasy Star Universe. Also like the college football games.

i was playing battlefront 2 three weeks ago ...and damn i can tell you this game it's freaking addictive despite of the dull solo player..online mode own

Indeed, all of those games..
Monkey Island, Sam & max, Larry (no, not the new ones..), and the one i curretly have forgotten the name of.. the one with the green and blue blob´s..ahh crap..
anyway, all of them were classics.

http://www.lemon64.com/games/ <- c64 game galore!

I spent so much time of my youth playing those games! Sweet memories...
Last game I played ( it's for children..but I was so hooked...) was "Sune och Pussjakten"..ha ha quite funny and you learn a lot of slang Swedish :)