VIDEO GAMES

Hey, who here still plays STREETS OF RAGE? Man oh man - classic, I tell ya! Still a gem in my eyes and one of my all-time faves.

And fuck, if the Wii comes out next sunday doesn't that mean the PS3 is out at that time as well? Is it true? I heard from someone they launch on the same day. o_O CRAZY!

I can't wait for PS3, but I'm not about to shell out my cash on its immediate launch date. I've learned from the past (bought PS1 and PS2 on launch days) and both ended up becoming buggie or dying out fast. So, I shall wait it out for at least a good year or so before I make any rash moves regarding a new console purchase.

**Goddamn PS3 looks damn cool, though - :OMG: MGS4 BABY! FFXIII!!!!**

Damn, bogii...LMAO, the best flash I have ever seen on newgrounds - :D that was freaking awesome!

Games currently playing...

Gears of War-Xbox 360 this game is fucking radical
Final Fantasy 12-P2 I have completed 8 of these games..
Marvel ultimate alliance-360-button smashing fun rpg

Anyone like Championship Manager series? Now it's Football Manager Ithink..
I remember the first CM I bought was 96/97 Italian League version.. back then they released different games for each league.. :D

Spent hours every day playing the 2002/2003 and then 2003/2004 version. Then realized I was crap and gave up.

Aliens versus Predator was a great game back in the day.

Got Silent Hill 1 in the post from a friend yesterday. So i`m gonna relive the glory days of my early teenage years.

played the ps3 today and it was nothing special at all, also played the wii and it was pretty fun. xbox 360 for the win!

played the ps3 today and it was nothing special at all, also played the wii and it was pretty fun. xbox 360 for the win!

did u play smash bros by any chance? what was it like?dang...! and how much did u pay for it?:loco:

I went to the local gamestore and played it but I didn't buy it. I played some racing games. Of course the racing game on the ps3 had better graphics than the wii but it was the same thing you've played for years and the wii racing game was fun because the controller thingy. The media seemed right for once the wii is damn fun and changes the way you play games.

I rock the 360- I'm not super gamer dude, but I do like em now and then... I just picked up F.E.A.R. and it R.U.L.E.S.!!! it's an awesome FPS game, but also has really cool ghosty/demonous themes and elements...also, fight night 3 is fun, but online it is rediculously difficult... I always get murdered (by 13 year old girls, I'm sure...)

Back in the day....
and still my two favourites...

final fantasy 3
chrono trigger

other games I love include -

FF7
Tekken series
Silent Hill series
Resident Evil series
All Mario games!
Yoshis Island
Twisted Metal 2
Diablo 2
World of Warcraft
Kingdom hearts

So so many more. I should quit my job so I have more time to finish a lot of them that I am in the middle of.