Vintersorg related merchandise

Earth to Mr.V: we desperately need your assistance! do you read me? I repeat: we desperately need your assistance! over :D

the truth is probably this:
he just don't want to reply to us 'cause he doesn't dare to give his adress to someone of the forum :lol:, he has pretty weird fans and he's a bit scared :lol:...well it's understandable, maybe we have to write off a document signed by each member of the forum in which we promise to be good children and never knock at his door in the middle of the night :lol:

or:
he works under covering as an elementary teacher, and his being a teacher is a covering for being a musician/composer, which is again a covering for being a spy. that's why he's always so misterious about his life :)

just choose the option you prefer :lol:

"The thinking of thinking evolves your thinking"
That should summarize it for you well enough (plus I think it's a great line :))
(yes, I know the voting has started, but just wanted to throw that one in there)
+1

he just don't want to reply to us 'cause he doesn't dare to give his adress to someone of the forum :lol:, he has pretty weird fans and he's a bit scared :lol:...well it's understandable, maybe we have to write off a document signed by each member of the forum in which we promise to be good children and never knock at his door in the middle of the night :lol:

he has the sweetest and most caring fan(girl)s one could ever wish for!! (and i hope he knows that!) :D we would never do such a thing!! :saint: only in the middle of the day :p

no seriously, he doesn't have to give away his address, if only he'd give us his blessings and shared with us what his own fav. lyrics are.... no really, does he have to be that mysterious... i mean, he did tell what his fav. movies are...

Well, if it was me, I just wouldn't want to be bothered.
But I guess he must feel happy because a group of fans want to create a cool t-shirt of his band.

:D we would never do such a thing!! :saint: only in the middle of the day :p

there's always a way to circumvent laws/promises/contracts.
who knows better than me? i'm italian :lol::lol::lol:

no seriously, he doesn't have to give away his address, if only he'd give us his blessings and shared with us what his own fav. lyrics are.... no really, does he have to be that mysterious... i mean, he did tell what his fav. movies are...

of course i was joking about the adress thing. :loco:
he can just come in and say which phrase he prefers. and no problems if he doesn't want the t-shirt or dare to give his adress :lol:
furthermore, i live sooo far away, if he has to give someone his adress it's obiouvsly not me, but someone who lives nearer to him, like sweden or at least norway.

This is how it goes:

The Enigmatic Spirit: 5 votes (Defiance, lefay82, Agah, Elvina, Arxvantar, )
Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 4 votes (Allfader, Qu Appelle, Vergatron, Ond )

Go Enigmatic Spirit, go!!! :kickass:

or:
he works under covering as an elementary teacher, and his being a teacher is a covering for being a musician/composer, which is again a covering for being a spy. that's why he's always so misterious about his life :)

just choose the option you prefer :lol:

He's probably laughing at us bunch of fanboys.groupies :lol: . He can download the logo if he wants, I'll upload it here anyhow. Just right-click :p.

He's probably laughing at us bunch of fanboys.groupies :lol: .
:ill: who do you call a groupie? i'm not a groupie! :ill: it's a curse word in my book, so don't ever call me that! also, the only one who is allowed to call me a fangirl is myself! :p oh, and i also hate to be called a fan, but oh well i guess there isn't a better word... i'm serious, it's a touchy subject! :Smug:

Back on topic...
This is how it goes:

The Enigmatic Spirit: 5 votes (Defiance, lefay82, Agah, Elvina, Arxvantar, )
Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 4 votes (Allfader, Qu Appelle, Vergatron, Ond )

Go Enigmatic Spirit, go!!! :kickass:
oops, they're getting dangerously close!:rolleyes: we need more votes!

:ill: who do you call a groupie? i'm not a groupie! :ill: it's a curse word in my book, so don't ever call me that! also, the only one who is allowed to call me a fangirl is myself! :p oh, and i also hate to be called a fan, but oh well i guess there isn't a better word... i'm serious, it's a touchy subject! :Smug:

Back on topic...

oops, they're getting dangerously close!:rolleyes: we need more votes!

Why won't you admit that you're one? ;) J/k, I'll try to remember hehe.

Yeah they're getting close :Smug:, but are there other members to vote :p ?

Why won't you admit that you're one? ;) J/k, I'll try to remember hehe.

because i'm not :ill: i've met real groupies and i don't want to get even that close to them as to be called one. Calling me a groupie equals calling me a whore although they're not the same. In my book there are those who like a band, then there are fans, then there are fanboys/fangirls, then there are groupies. There is a huge difference between all 4 of them. But don't ask me what that difference is :p I just know that i treat people that make music that i love as equals to me, i don't idolize them, i don't put them on pedestal, and i certainly don't like buttkissing. I can mock them, i can talk serious to them, i can critisize them, i can be honest to them, hell i can even insult them if i'm mad! (both irl and virtually) I like to treat them and to be treated by them as normal people!

I guess that's the reason why i don't like to be called a fan: because it right away suggests some kind of roles or positions respectively. I mean if i wanted to be treated like a fan, i would have become one of Britney Spears'. Maybe that's also the reason why i dislike those arrogant VIPs...

I'm just very passionate about things i love, people i admire! I admit i overreact quite often, but that's me: i'm hot-tempered and dead honest :p It would be too simple to just call me a fangirl, because that's not who i am, i'm much more than that :p:lol: But ok ok, if it's easier you can call me fangirl :Smug: just dont call me a groupie! :Shedevil:
{/end of rant}

ok, now, what's a "J/k"?

I do not care about labels

if someone has a better definition for someone who listens to the work of a musician for more than 12 hours a day every day (maybe more)
can create their labels because I really do not care even a little

Now we've dispearsed the haze of the riddle:
you've got a companion on your journey,
like a slave, a faithful shadow he
constantly follows you on the desolate
path, he circles and sneaks quiet around you, closely.

it's not about labels, it's about calling me something i am not. It's a personal view, a rant, you are free to have your own. All i'm saying, in my case there's much more to it than a word "fan" can possibly fit. But whatevah

now, can we please get back on topic.

it's not about labels, it's about calling me something i am not. It's a personal view, a rant, you are free to have your own. All i'm saying, in my case there's much more to it than a word "fan" can possibly fit. But whatevah

now, can we please get back on topic.

You is right , it's not about labels because i dnt drink Johnnie Walker and color of the label does not matter to me but as a good connoisseur of a good malt drink always try Chivas Regal or Buchanan's
grd_1933375_4.jpg

royal%20salute.jpg

As the Official Suggester of Döpt, I have no problems if you all want to go ahead with the Enigmatic Spirit quote.

Oh, and I haven't bothered msging Mr. V. I figured he has other things going on, and if he had an opinion, he'd probably state it by now.

because i'm not :ill: i've met real groupies and i don't want to get even that close to them as to be called one. Calling me a groupie equals calling me a whore although they're not the same. In my book there are those who like a band, then there are fans, then there are fanboys/fangirls, then there are groupies. There is a huge difference between all 4 of them. But don't ask me what that difference is :p I just know that i treat people that make music that i love as equals to me, i don't idolize them, i don't put them on pedestal, and i certainly don't like buttkissing. I can mock them, i can talk serious to them, i can critisize them, i can be honest to them, hell i can even insult them if i'm mad! (both irl and virtually) I like to treat them and to be treated by them as normal people!

I guess that's the reason why i don't like to be called a fan: because it right away suggests some kind of roles or positions respectively. I mean if i wanted to be treated like a fan, i would have become one of Britney Spears'. Maybe that's also the reason why i dislike those arrogant VIPs...

I'm just very passionate about things i love, people i admire! I admit i overreact quite often, but that's me: i'm hot-tempered and dead honest :p It would be too simple to just call me a fangirl, because that's not who i am, i'm much more than that :p:lol: But ok ok, if it's easier you can call me fangirl :Smug: just dont call me a groupie! :Shedevil:
{/end of rant}

ok, now, what's a "J/k"?

OK, sorry I was j/k (just kidding :) ).

As the Official Suggester of Döpt, I have no problems if you all want to go ahead with the Enigmatic Spirit quote.

Oh, and I haven't bothered msging Mr. V. I figured he has other things going on, and if he had an opinion, he'd probably state it by now.

Great! :)

Yeah that's true.

And we should have a time limit for the voting, we are not going to wait for three years, are we? Should we leave it until Sunday at 17?