What band(s) has/have, IYO, a perfect discography?

Dark Angel is really the only one I can think of. Also, I wouldn't say their entire discography is "perfect," but I like that Destruction is one of the few thrash metal bands that stayed true all the way through.

Arch Enemy is the only band I like every single song and album they've put out. Don't reply saying they're sellouts, repetitive or anything cause frankly I don't care.

Dark Angel is really the only one I can think of. Also, I wouldn't say their entire discography is "perfect," but I like that Destruction is one of the few thrash metal bands that stayed true all the way through.

I'd second this if I'd heard the debut. But yeah, other than that, as good as Darkness Descends is, the two records that followed it seem really underrated.

Pain Of Salvation
Burzum
Isis
Pelican
Kamelot
Porcupine Tree
Agalloch
Arcturus
Graveworm

Well, many of you will disagree with some of the choices, but I enjoy majority of the material these bands have produced.

Porcupine Tree

I've seen people previously state in this thread that they have a perfect discography. I'm just getting into them, but, for a band like PT, that's been around for so long and has kept experimenting with different genres of music throughout their career, to have a perfect discography, would be quite unlikely, but undoubtely quite awesome. So far, I've heard On the Sunday of Life, The Sky Moves Sideways, Stupid Dream and part of Fear of a Blank Planet, and I like what I've heard, even though On the Sunday of Life is fairly uneven.