What bands do you hate to admit you like?

Deathcore and Metalcore. But I'm not ashamed. But apparently I shouldnt like it as Ill be a little bitch scene kid :erk:

Joe

Eyes Set To Kill. They sound like shit! Think it's screamo or some shit idk. I'm not ashamed to admit it, just very confused as to why I like it. :Spin:

Paramore's alright and nothing to be ashamed of imo, Coldplay too.

There's really not much I'm embarassed about.. not counting geeky soundtracks.

There is one though..

Taylor Swift.

>.>

<.<

Trivium

Edit:

Screaming mode: ONLY SHOGUN!

I like pretty much all of Trivium's music - I find it catchy as all hell. Plus they put on a great show that I went to last October - them, All that Remains, 36 Crazyfists, and The Human Abstract. Was a great night of entertainment.

Oh yes, I'm really enjoying LP's Minutes to Midnight album.:p Other than that, Kate Voegele's '99 Times' has been circulating my playlist for sometime now. Look it up on myspace if you haven't heard it. :)

Edit:
I'm not embarrassed about anything I listen to... except Manowar.

Wow, dude. You're so k3wl:headbang:

Kiddin:lol:

Yes, chronic depression I suppose. Anything happy is gay. Anything to do with "I slit my wrists", "This is me dying in your arms, now set me free" is cool. :lol:

when it comes to power metal, the thought of being a knight in shining armour, riding into battle on the back of a dragon, wielding a jewel encursted sword and a keytar makes me VERY unhappy.

but i am listening to some doom drone right now and it is putting me in a good mood, which i needed
so there you go

Most power metal bands are lyrically as cheesy as Meat Loaf without any of the actual talent. Makes it all less fun.

Talking of which:

Im gonna hit the highway like a battering ram
On a silver black phantom bike
When the metal is hot and the engine is hungry
And were all about to see the light
Nothing ever grows in this rotten old hole
And everything is stunted and lost
And nothing really rocks
And nothing really rolls
And nothings ever worth the cost
And I know that Im damned if I never get out
And maybe Im damned if I do
But with any other beat I got left in my heart
You know Id rather be damned with you

Epic chez :kickass:

evanescence, within temptation , epica , nightwish (with tarja), tarja turunen , lara fabian...

Was a bit (not unpleasantly though) surprised of your last choice. :p

i discovered her because of
her song on the Final fantasy : the spirit within movie OST
then i started to listen to her cds
and i really like her

awesome song and awesome movie
I saw it twice at the cinema
i dont understand all the hate for this movie
all because it has "final fantasy" on the title
i dont care if it dont have anything in common with
the games... ITS A REALLY GREAT MOVIE.

p.s: i forgot to put on that list CELTIC WOMAN
I LOVE THEM

AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, Saosin is one of my top 10 bands that I love listening to. Honestly most the time its pretty simple, but Cove can really belt out and control his voice. Seriously, he can go through the roof on his pitch and still maintain a very powerful balance of gain and attack. It's definitely one of the most distinguishable voice tones, plus if you try to go as high as he sometimes does, your balls will turn to raisins. :lol:

But most of all, Alex Rodriguez is one of my favorite drummers hands down. All of his fills were SUPER tight when I saw them live. He's the only member I payed attention all throughout the show. And he rocks the fuck out!

Last edited by a moderator: