What bands do you hate to admit you like?

i am not ashamed of a single thing on my itunes.
hell, even if i still enjoyed some of the stuff i first started listening to, i wouldnt be ashamed (such as linkin park or something,) because everything youve listened to contributes to your as a musician and as a person, and if I had the chance to go back and cut any of that out, I wouldn't be the same person I am today.

Amen to that bro, that's exactly what I think. :kickass:

I've really never understood the concept of "guilty pleasure". You like something, you like it! Fuck whatever anyone else thinks.

I am definitely NOT ashamed to admit that I like Megaman music :D

Same for me with Final Fantasy music! Great arrangements! :)

And I'd never be ashamed telling I like rap (like Eminem who's got insane lyricism) to anyone, then say I like classical music (especially baroque and romantic stuff : gotta love Bach and Chopin) and then Death metal (Death being one of my favourite bands). It's just who I am as a person. :heh:

Ashamed for nothing, but I recently got some shit for admitting to like Hatebreed. It's strange... I'm soooo not into hardcore (with a few exceptions) and I often tend to like more complex, layered, progressive, technical stuff. But Hatebreed get me going and wanting to break stuff...

Yeah and I like Slipknot... especially the s/t one. Not embarrassed at all. And I had to lengthy explain myself why I "respect" Killswitch. Not really listening much to them though, cause they're too repetitive. I like some Trivium too, despite despising them as - what I perceive as their - personalities.

But I don't really have any real skeletons in the closet. I just don't like most pop music, hip hop, whatever the mainstream industry pukes out...

Yeah and the last Cryptopsy actually had some quite decent songs, especially on the first half. The drum sound is pure AIDS, though.

attack attack, katy perry, kelly clarkson, lil john, tpain, sum41, simpleplan,newfoundglory,plain white t-'s,shinedown, okay-go, scene aesthetic, fall out boy, taking back sunday,

def-leppard-short-shorts.jpg

I used to like that one hit they had, 'what if I something something break?" totally lost on the name tho. I borrowed the first record from a friend but thought it was shit. They have some good moments, I guess.
Thats the kill, i'll attack is quite nice too. catchy. I reckon its they sounded good cuz of the production. They are not technical at all.

Dont know their names, some one here might, but the song goes ............
"And I would walk 500 miles and a I would walk 500 more, just to be ......."

And Im gonna justify it by saying, "Cmon, who doesnt like that song"!:lol:

this is the most truth i have ever seen on this forum
holy fuck

not ashamed of anything I listen to cos tbh internet opinions dont mean shit to me. if I'm at a party and they've got katy perry/t-pain/snoop/eminem/lady gaga/huey/whatthefuckever going, who cares - I'm drunk and having a good time. I've since taken a liking to a lot of those tracks for some reason.

I still certainly enjoy some korn or bizkit or anything that really has a "groove" to it. if I'm just trying to have a good time, dance like a retard and groove, I'll throw on a song like "coming undone".