what have you been doing today?

RottenAngel said:
had a big day today! felt an earthquake for the first time in my life, and discovered i have a curvature on my spine... saw the x-ray and was really weird o_O

an earthquake?! was it big? I guess technically i've been through very small ones, but I didn't even notice. i just heard everyone talking of it later.

i've done nothing. as i have been just about every other day this week idrank too much last night :ill: but i'm out of money and out of alcohol now so it's time to chill and listen to music and enjoy my freedom. my mother is coming over to visit sometime todya, she flew over because i'm paying all my money just to live. :loco:

bust.gif

korsfarer said:
an earthquake?! was it big? I guess technically i've been through very small ones, but I didn't even notice. i just heard everyone talking of it later.

the epicentre was in the sea, so it wasnt very strong but i could feel it... there were no damages nor injured people.

I'm going to spend the day preparing for my sojourn in the Promised Land of overpriced christmas presents. May patience be with me
SPanikengun77.gif

I don't know that Bambi, I'll check it out in a moment or two :)

today I came home, slept, woke up, went to the cinema with a friend to see the new version of Baraka (at laaaaast) and than had a great walk with her, since she asked me to go (and perhaps help) with the shopping, because she still needed to buy some presents...
by the way the gig last night was fantastic, it reminded me the first time I heard them :)

by the way this christmas thingy is starting to embarass me... I just heard in the news that two ppl started a fight for a parking place at a shopping centre or supermarket, and one of them is still in hospital with some serious skull injury :erk:

Loona said:
by the way this christmas thingy is starting to embarass me... I just heard in the news that two ppl started a fight for a parking place at a shopping centre or supermarket, and one of them is still in hospital with some serious skull injury :erk:

All the better for him, everyone should be beaten up who uses a car in Budapest.