what have you been doing today?

Abcidia said:
Fucking hungover, i am.
yesterday I felt like that, but I was totally not (to say I didn't even get drunk)... think I didn't really need that last cup, actually it was not what I asked for and it messed up my stomach... (okay, I'm somewhat used to this, here it's not uncommon to refill the expensive drinks' glasses with cheaper ones...)

today i was sorting out post at the post office,

there were all these exoctic postcards from nippon to tailand and from norway back to belgium (have fucking fun all you travellers), though the prize of most charming goes to the bloke who sent a friend this postcard with a picture of two copulating elephants (amazing!), writing "great stuff to see here!"
his wife only got a boring green island in a blue sea though with 'greetings from your sweet husband' on it. hmm

today I went to some shopping centre with my sister (for I promised her I will go, and at last we could talk a bit, funny but we don't often see each other for a longer time even if we live in the very same house... but somehow when I am at home she has something to do and the other way round :( )
than to the university library to bring some books back (eg. that damn thick Northon anthology of American literature... :yuk: )
and now I feel soooo happy because 2 friends I was wishing to hear about wrote me :) and a good friend of mine who I know since I was around 3 phoned me too :)
man, and I even was afraid of being alone while the holidays last and in the exam term :lol:

well, i got me a ticket to New York :headbang: from the 14th till 22th januari

no gig, no festival, but a friend is there for a month, so a free place to stay :)

have to check on Mono, cause they are in america that time ..

i've been wearing a brand new painted breaklose shirt today
i'll download some more sex and the city now and pretend to be in new york.
kben jaloers dries, neem een wolkenkrabber mee.

I just got home from the university, I got a 5 (think it's like an A) in 'English&American literature' and I'm soooooooooooooo happy, happy-happy :)

I also bought a long-wanted Amorphis cd for myself as a christmas present

I failed my second-year comprehensive exam in "English and American Literature" twice before I got my five, muahhahha. But how can you have such a comprehensive exam at the end of the first term? :confused: It should be at least two terms before you take that.

takethatmain.jpg

it was just an introduction seminar, not the exam yet. but I'm not really afraid of that exam (yet?), all my inclass papers we wrote and were the same type were marked 4, and it would also be ok :)