what have you been doing today?

wee don't mention take that, I had a cousin who was crrrazy about them (at last with 3 'r'-s!!!)
by the way as I remember from her they were four only... who is the fifth (element)?

I had an exam yesterday, but I don't know the result yet. It was part of the overall grade though, "Gender Theories and Feminist Thought: Issues and Perspectives".

Loona said:
wee don't mention take that, I had a cousin who was crrrazy about them (at last with 3 'r'-s!!!)
by the way as I remember from her they were four only... who is the fifth (element)?

I guess that's Metallica. Take that always had five members.

my dying groom said:
Nay, in the Back For Good video they're just a fourpiece...erm...
*ducks and runs away in shame*

I'm sorry about that misinfo, but of course I'm not preparing for a karaoke show.

Loona said:
:lol: no I guess she never liked Metallica :) but was crazy about one member (of Take That), don't know which one though...

Robbie Williams? I find him cool, though I didn't find him cool while he was in Take That.

Maqus said:
I'm sorry about that misinfo, but of course I'm not preparing for a karaoke show.
Hehe, it's not gonna happen anyway, they seem to be too afraid of my hip hop performance.

now I'm flying... okay, just pretend it. the truth is that I have about 3 pullovers on for mom opened all the windows to let all the dust go out, and it's freezing :erk: . and it just seemed evident to try these movements in it :lol:
by the way I cannot open the bonus video on the cd I bought because it's in quicktime format :cry:
and my sister just asked me to sit and listen to some little poems whan she performs on their christmas performance in the church
waah mom started to clean the carpet and I cannot hear a thing =(

I fell alseep at 6:30 today and only woke up now, mixture of being out shopping too much the last few days and rampant insomnia. i dunno why my brain kicks into action after midnight. Maybe its cos I keep listening to that accept cd o_O

"Midnight!!
und I cruise along zee highway!!""
:kickass:

I thought you were off training. I feel deceived. What's happening to the world if the icons fall asleep any time they wish?

got home from meeting an old friend, we drank some tee and talked about shitty university stuff :lol: his fav. lecturer just got kicked out...
went to the shoe-repairer and brought back my boots, they look fine but strange a bit...