what have you been doing today?

ah that's where you got it from? or you from him :)
well you have a very good point though,
and yeah i should do the food shopping too, since i experienced one new year s morning without any shop open and that was painfull

i'm going ice skating today hmmm

oooh nice!

haha, waking up with nothing to eat isn't though!
i'll have to go back to the supermarket tomorrow, cause after i'd left i noticed i didn't have that much money with me...stupid!

Ice%20Skating.gif

will you look like this then?

going tomorrow to the supermarket sounds like double hell to me :Grin:

goooddd i could have been looking so lovely.. .
the truth is i was going to ice skate, till i realized there was no way i could make it in time anymore, it was a matter of minutes though.... it's one of those days again that i've no sense of clocks. someone should hit me with a hammer.

My mate tried to set up the new comp til 3 in the morning, then eventually took it home so I could get a little sleep, and he could keep working... Got up at 10, sent a few emails, went to work. And I'll be stuck here for another 2 hours. :Smug:
My mate will be coming over again tonight to install all the software. So I think I'm going to have another coffee now to keep me awake... o_O

my sister also went ice skating today (and took my skates with her...)

we (my best friend and me I mean) went to buy me a new pair of black trousers but didn't find any... how comes there are no black trousers even in winter?

In a couple of hours, there are going to be beads, minerals, thread, wire, jewelry, feathers, seeds, tiny bells, metal objects, and various books strewn across my floor.

What does this mean? I have a couple of days where I have basically nothing pressing to do but whatever I want to do.

hope you enjoyed it as much as i did this first quiet monday of this year.
most important thing i did was checking my mail-box. nothing yet....:cry:

so were you talking about me? for i can tell you there was no such thing as silence. you might be right about ignorance though :(

:confused:
You asked who's talking about S & I, and I said "me". I would've said "you" if I meant you, hehe. Forget it, I'm mentally unstable after doing the dishes ;)

been in a rush for a book I will need for an exam.
(it was so nice of the teacher by the way not to give us any notes and normal lectures, just tell a book title on the very last lecture, a book that is almost impossible to find :erk: )
after looking up every second-hand book shop I focused on libraries, but those ones that had it were reading-only, I mean I could not borrow it - unless I'm an university lecturer :(
in the end I fortunately managed to find it, and was kinda disappointed with it. I expected some ultra-rare shining top-notch thingy instead of some paperback black&white mess...
...okay, it wouldn't be me :cry:

Szavak, jelek, szokások - a nemzetközi kommunikáció könyve
(hm, 'Words, signs, habits - book of international communication' <- in order not to get kicked out from here :D )

i've been waiting for two hours for the bathroom. my flat only has one, and the girl i live with has been in it since 6 pm!
i think i'm going to die!