what have you been doing today?

maybe after the show... I was wearing a somewhat strange (I felt a bit strange in it I mean, but I like it) orange shirt that every single friend of mine noticed and looked quite weird when they saw it :D

by the way we could not have a better place because we were drinking at the bar and almost missed the start of the gig because we... hm we somehow didn't notice they went in :D
but I liked that place, I can't always be in the first line, and now it was great :)

Loona said:
maybe after the show... I was wearing a somewhat strange (I felt a bit strange in it I mean, but I like it) orange shirt that every single friend of mine noticed and looked quite weird when they saw it :D

:lol: then I fucking heard you saying to your friend in the toilet you felt weird in your orange t-shirt cause you usually wear black, hahhhahhah, I went to take a pee just before you two guys in the disco-light toilet. Damn :lol:

Bambi said:
MasakatsuAgatsu_000.jpg

whats this say then??o_O
well, the dictionary says the second (so the 4th as well) is pronounced 'shó' or 'ka(tsu)' and means to win or to defeat
the third I couldn't find and the first one I could not figure out :( sorry...

I just replaced lightbulbs....i opened a new package of light bulbs and everything was good, no broken ones, and i reached in the box, and there was broken glass all over the box and i got cut. an american friend who is quite sarcastic about his country said "sue them! it's the american way"

:(

Virtually nothing, I'm having an exam tomorrow and I should read about 10 articles, I just haven't got the divine inspiration yet.

I was offered the choice between school and work on Tuesday and now my boss is bringing a tv set for me to enjoy, even though I chose school. The last thing I need now is a visitor with a tv, as the holy mess in the flat is reaching unprecedented extents, I don't know how I still have some hairs on my head when most of them are forming hubs on the carpet in strategically significant points.

Loona said:
well, the dictionary says the second (so the 4th as well) is pronounced 'shó' or 'ka(tsu)' and means to win or to defeat
the third I couldn't find and the first one I could not figure out :( sorry...
whats it with you lot and dictionaries?? all you had to do was right click and check the pictures name "makatsu agatsu", a quick forage on google reveals "makatsu agatsu" is "true victory" and also the context of "true victory is self victory ". Clever people just aint smart enough

And all girls say I'm pretty fly for a white guy :headbang:

Nevermind, Loona girl, long live real-time dictionaries, even New Oxford Dictionaries of English carried across the Channel.

about the day, I went ice skating with a friend, had fun as I lllove winter sports :)
I still feel a bit sleepy btw (even if last night I at last happened to sleep for about 9 hours and it's kinda much for me), I had a killer week but I enjoyed it very much...

Damn, I don't need this tv, Harry Potter has just finished, now it's Johnny Mnemonic, and I haven't seen it.

:cry:

Maqus said:
Damn, I don't need this tv, Harry Potter has just finished, now it's Johnny Mnemonic, and I haven't seen it.

:cry:
A great movie, go watch it :devil:

Nah, it's alright, as far as I remember.

I went out last two days, first xmas party and yesterday i went out just for a drink and i reach home today at 7.00 am, nice one

And on thursday i am unenployed, cool.

I will just try to get through today, thought.