what have you been doing today?

right, I know it's hard.

i went to this amazing gem and mineral show at the science hall last semester. they had room after room just filled with such beautiful stones. I actually hadn't heard about it, and just went buy chance, and i didn't bring much money with me :(

My nephew also collects gems and stones, I got the most beautiful ones for him from the Alwee cave, they were dead cheap too, the same stones would be like three times as much here.

Sagittarius stones

Gmala172-s.gif

Gtourm182-s.gif

turquoise1.jpg

Just got an e-mail from my 1st ever girlfriend today, her cousin died in a motorcycle crash saturday, it was just kind of near where i live. these things put life into perspective, not worth worring about little things like falling out with people, shame it takes such drastic things to make us realise this though

I'm booked from floor to ceiling with work and school. Just finished 15 hours of homework.

And did I say work? Booked solid, clear cash!

I'm doubling people up at this point. OH YES!!!

And I have so much more stuff to sell as well.

Bambi said:
I have some weird iron ore thing on my desk at home, its like a red ore egg thats been cut in half and has some kinda glittery mineral deposit in the centre. Weird thing is I have NO idea where it came from or why its ended up pn my desk :ill:
Whilst on the subject of mineral deposits,I think I've got kidney stones so today I've been drinking cranberry juice.