what have you been doing today?

nomana-nuniyan said:
By the way, Q, that pic of you is awsome and creepy, hun-hair and all. What are you, like 12 in that pic? *pinches yer cheeks!*

Which picture, dear? Harry Potter?

nomana-nuniyan said:
I've been amused all day. I DON'T KNOW WHY. Possibly just a couple of various things.

Watching someone more capable of destroying everything they start or touch or are involved with more than anyone I've ever witnessed. This person is bent on failure for themselves in every region of their lives and fucking things up for others around them with their perpetual mentally ill perspective. This person is pathologically motivated to disrupt and destroy everything they're involved with and chronically driven by pathological levels of insecurities that manifest in the most self-destructive and bizarre ways you can possibly imagine. Not to mention pushing their insane perspectives onto everyone around them. Completely unable to compartmentalize their life, the destructive behavior plows through every aspect of their life indiscriminately.

And it's sooo FASCINATING to witness. I could write a psych paper on this person by the repetetitive and methodological way in which they betray their own life.

WOW. I'm astounded. :p

That ^ was written about Karmyn.

He's keeping you from everything you want Karmyn...THE job, he caused you to fail at it with you failing your time and determination, (plus,you're not cut out for a real corporate job, lazy fuck), at arms length from the relationship you want (which he created for you to make you feel this way, a difficult situation, and will keep you from in the end. your failure of it has been obvious and showing for a while now. In other words, N.J. wasn't a relationship you discovered and are working to achieve, it was created for you to suffer through...p.s. enjoy your little fights), a nasty car payment, your constantly failing friendships (you can never keep your mouth shut, you jealous, envious bitch), and from him. :)

You will never see him, but I WILL!

And a lot of his vengeance poems are about you, and you don't even know it.

He hates you, and you don't even know it. The fun of it for him is he is laughing right in your face and you don't know it, he is so well hidden. Do you not know by now that this is how he operates?

And everything you say confirms more and more for me that I'm REALLY going to see him!!! I'm going, I'm going! YAY!

*heh!*

Keep opening your mouth honey and whistling in the dark, because he's already got his fist half way down it and he's going for a goal. Your ego provides his way for your own failures. ALL of them.

You look nervous and defeated. Don't you know it all shows? :lol:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A whole weekend of homework ahead. A full work schedule next week. And two more customers waiting to be put on the schedule. Plus another one calling referred by another this coming week as well.

Oh, I have just picked up the most interesting and useful customer I will have in a long time. She FREQUENTLY visits her daughter who lives in Sydney. ;)

Oh how I wonder who sent her to me?

my dying groom said:
Today I'm going to make an attempt to clean up my flat. And I will fail miserably.

Did that yesterday. Failed as well. I thought about giving it another go today, but that isn't going to happen. I'm waiting for a nice friend to come by and do it for me.

Maqus said:
Maybe you should clean each other's flat, that'd increase the sense of responsibility.
I'm sure I'd be getting the better deal!

I"m messy for a girl

do we need to have a contest?

actually I kind of cleaned up my room a bit. the flat is pretty clean now too. i'm not doing to bad. time to rest though.

There is someone who my presence drives into hiding from posting on their journal for long periods of time. And when they post, it's full of insinuations towards me. They only post in their journal when thay have something to say to me. Yes.

When they are visible, it is for my benefit. When they aren't it is because of me.

They are obsessed with me because I am going to go meet someone they can only wish they could have. They will never be able to fully commit to the person they are supposedly going to be with because of it, and they also will never have my boy. They've known it all along deep inside. They've lost in every possible way.

nomana-nuniyan said:
There is someone who my presence drives into hiding from posting on their journal for long periods of time. And when they post, it's full of insinuations towards me. They only post in their journal when thay have something to say to me. Yes.

When they are visible, it is for my benefit. When they aren't it is because of me.

They are obsessed with me because I am going to go meet someone they can only wish they could have. They will never be able to fully commit to the person they are supposedly going to be with because of it, and they also will never have my boy. They've known it all along deep inside. They've lost in every possible way.
this sounds like a soap opera lines, very entertaining indeed :)
wavey.gif