What is your reason for long hair?

SilentRealm said:
Yngster are you one of those lucky people with long perfect hair?
Absolutely not! My hair is short, stiff, and only goes forward. I would grow it out, but I don't think I'd look good, and I'm not gona do it just for the sake of having long hair.

Sheer laziness for me.

i have short hair :( ..but thats because i went through a 'i wanna be blonde' phase..and RUINED it..therefore chopped it all off and am starting again..and have learned my lesson..BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOR lol..

This thread is old. :D

I've always liked long hair. I think long-haired guys look cool, and long hair is \m/

I definitely feel that women like long hair. Some don't, but there are also some that actually like it, unlike short hair which, being the norm, is not anything that stands out or that someone could seek. I have been far more successful with women since growing my hair long. It's partially how it actually looks, and partially the confidence and distinctive personality that people exude when they're happy with how they look.

I just like the metal look I guess... I'd always had short hair, but my hair was too wavy to do anything, so now that I'm into progmetal, I thought, why bother cutting it anymore? And now that it's past the annoying in-between stage, it's starting to get noticed by more people who are saying it looks cool... Plus John Petrucci has long hair again now, so it must be back into being cool... :lol:

THough Tony MacAlpine is bald... OMG I'M GONNA SHAVE MY HEAD TO BE LIKE TONY MACALPINE!!!

Actually I'm not, and sorry for ripping off MrFast's very funny comment, I really am quite ashamed... :erk:

I have long hair because I'm a chick. I'm considering getting one of those chick type mullets XD And I rather like guys with long hair, it's usually the thing that attracts me to a man.

ZOMG MY HAIR (+noshirt) IS TEH PWN

zomghairpk1.jpg

my god i dont even remember typing any of that shit :lol: - its funny reading my old posts..

my hair is too long atm, thinking of giving it the chop back to the length you can see in my current avatar..

I'm now watching MacGyver once again. His hairstyle is so awesome that I could one day try it. :headbang: