Long Hair

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
I was just wondering how the CoB guys could have had long hair when they released their first album SW: At that time they were about 18 years old. At this age you have to go to the military in my area and there you have to cut your hair (FUCK, that's still in front of me). So don't you have to go there in Finnland or don't you have to cut your hair??
Three of the bandmembers are having dogtaps around their necks inside the booklet of HCDR so it looks like they have been to the military!??
Plz tell me if you know!

grtz, Head

Well, it's not so mandatory to go to the army. In here you can also do civil service, when you go to for example to a school and work in the kitchens or something. I don't know what CoB guys have done with this, or do they still have it to do in the future, but anyways, it's not that mandatory to even cut your hair in the army anymore. But, to make it sure, it's better to go to civil service, if you don't want to cut your hair. I went to army last July and cut my hair totally. Only skin on my head, then. Now it's starting to grow back. I got off the army last January.

Extendar said:
Well, it's not so mandatory to go to the army. In here you can also do civil service, when you go to for example to a school and work in the kitchens or something. I don't know what CoB guys have done with this, or do they still have it to do in the future, but anyways, it's not that mandatory to even cut your hair in the army anymore. But, to make it sure, it's better to go to civil service, if you don't want to cut your hair. I went to army last July and cut my hair totally. Only skin on my head, then. Now it's starting to grow back. I got off the army last January.

you DON'T HAVE TO cut your hair when you are going to the army in finnland???

HeadCrusher said:
you DON'T HAVE TO cut your hair when you are going to the army in finnland???

No, it's not that mandatory anymore. After they gave women the right to join the army, they have loosened the policy with hair length. The only condition is that hair must be kept so that they don't get in the way during training.

Extendar said:
No, it's not that mandatory anymore. After they gave women the right to join the army, they have loosened the policy with hair length. The only condition is that hair must be kept so that they don't get in the way during training.

Good idea IMO!! Would be cool if they changed it hear too....
I heard from some guys that you have the right to have long hair while you are in the army if you are in a metal-band or have a job that requires long hair (for example you are a salesman and all your customers only know you with long hair... or maybe an actor or something).
unfortunetaly i don't know anything official about that thing...
but my question: why did you cut your hair if you didn't have to?

grtz, head

And, it really was the best for me. As a guerilla you may get some problems with long hair in the forests.

HeadCrusher said:
I was just wondering how the CoB guys could have had long hair when they released their first album SW: At that time they were about 18 years old. At this age you have to go to the military in my area and there you have to cut your hair (FUCK, that's still in front of me). So don't you have to go there in Finnland or don't you have to cut your hair??
Three of the bandmembers are having dogtaps around their necks inside the booklet of HCDR so it looks like they have been to the military!??
Plz tell me if you know!

grtz, Head

PAINU.....

Chokehold:you can't read French very well, it's not his mother, it's his wolf. Or I should have put by 'Michael Douglas', as Torgogol looks like Sharon Stone having taken a trip to some Brazilian clinic.

I can't stand the fucking army, that's the way it is. If Torgolgogoth has a problem with that, as he's so close fucking minded to call me a hippie (no way, I hate drugs and the people who use them), well may he have some good shred on his head and a fucking weapon in his hands, and go, kill someone, as you're so so cool and strong and manly with your fucking army.

Hating the army is not close mindedness, it's only awareness; you should watch 'Paths Of Glory' and 'Full Metal Jacket' by Kubrick, 'The Killing Fields' by R. Joffé and maybe with some little chance you'll change your views on that.

From any country, fuck all the armies.