Long Hair

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Dear my Friend.

You are unlucky. So. you know that, there's here military too. But you know, i said some suicidal, crazy stuff to the soldiers at the time, when they invited me to the army and so they KICK ME OFF!

So, i got as long hair and fuck the military. That's the way it is

Great idea! A friend of mine said he would shoot everybody if they gave him a gun, and he didn't have to go :lol:

Here in Brazil, you have to go to military service with 18 years old too, but the army here is a decadent institution and don't have money to pay to their soldiers, hehe. So I gave'em a big F**k you and didn't cut my hair... Which is long since I was 15/16.

And I use to wear a dogtap sometimes too, the only cool thing about the army are the clothes, hehe. :headbang:

MasterOfPuppets said:
But in brasil when we pass for a University, the seniors cut the hair of the juniors.....so i had to cut my hair , and i sell it....200 R$!!!!About 700 dolars!!!!!!So i buyed my HCDR with the money!!!

Yeah, that sucks man... I unfortunately didn't get in the college yet, but when I do, if they try it, maybe they can cut my hair in the end, but I will break some arms before it, hehe.

violent-smiley-041.gif

In Belgium you don't have to go to the army anymore, since ten years or so.. But if you do, you have to cut your hair.. I think it's really good that army service isn't mandatory anymore, the attitude man get there sucks big time..

Janina said:
Anyways, I have my principles too... I wouldn't get involved with a guy, who didn't go to the army!

Peace & love :)

pukeface.gif

....I would'nt get involved with a girl that want me to go there, wash the lavatories with a toothbrush, become deaf because some old fuck in uniform shouts in your ear, crawling in the mud for fucking nothing... Where did you get such views? You seem to like the reaaallll men, with big goddamn GI Joe balls'n'pecs and the brain of an oyster.
And don't tell me it's good for the spirit to be bullied in a group, "it strenghtens the mental", and stupid Nietzsche bullshit such as "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". My ass. It weakens you! You go down the way to depression ! All hail the savior Fluoxetine! BTW, gonna have one. It'll go down my throat with the appreciated help of some pastis from my flask.

"I can understand, why some ppl don't like the idea of going to the army, and they're allowed to have their opinions, but... Not going to the army, 'cause you'd have to cut you hair...
rolleyes.gif
Sorry guys, but I don't think that it's a reason to skip the army!"

Yeah, I can imagine the scene. The know-it-all girl that likes'em strong and manly and who can't understand why the guys surrounding her ain't that way. Oooohh poor girl, uh, sorry, wife. In some years you know, your husband will surely go 'the abdominal American Way'.

And, I think you'd be sexy with the same haircut as Demi Moore in that movie.

Any reason is good to skip that. But anyway, thanks to Jacques C, no military service anymore. I can keep my fuckin' 90 cms.

One last word, and it goes better in French, as we had the 1789 Revolution and Mai 68:

A BAS TOUTES LES ARMEES!!!!

The Trou-Peur said:
wash the lavatories with a toothbrush,

Well, I guess the French aren't as modern as I thought. You know, around here we have those BIG brushes meant especially for washing toilets. You ever heard of them? Of course I understand if some of the French people want to wash their toilets with their toothbrushes, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Wow!!! It looks like I've got a new friend! :p

Sorry, if you disagree with me, but that's not a reason to start badmouthing me... You don't know me irl, so don't try to put words in my mouth! Everyone's got their own opinions and as far as I know, we're all allowed to have (and share) those without starting an argument.

Grow up a bit, ok..? :)

Extendar said:
Well, I guess the French aren't as modern as I thought. You know, around here we have those BIG brushes meant especially for washing toilets. You ever heard of them? Of course I understand if some of the French people want to wash their toilets with their toothbrushes, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Don't you know we French people don't even wash them? We soooooo DIRTY!!!!!!
Oh, and I gotta go remove the smears of blood I've got around my mouth (my girlfriend had her period yesterday
blush.gif
).

Janina said:
Wow!!! It looks like I've got a new friend! :p

Sorry, if you disagree with me, but that's not a reason to start badmouthing me... You don't know me irl, so don't try to put words in my mouth! Everyone's got their own opinions and as far as I know, we're all allowed to have (and share) those without starting an argument.

Grow up a bit, ok..? :)

:p:p:p(my upper post)

Don't talk about 'badmouthing you' !!! My gf 'badmouths' me very well, thanks!

me too im sooooooooooooooo not gonna cut my hair anymore cos the shorter my hair, the uglier i get...*has to serve the army in bout two years time:cry::cry::cry:*...

The Trou-Peur said:
Sorry if I am rude, but my principles make me answer that: militarist piece of shit
Ouais pas top la guerre. BOn je dois allez au chiotte
bodom ça veut dire kwa? depuis le temps ke j'écoute du bodom je c pa c ke ça ve dire.. :err:
Trad pr les anglisistes (mdr):
:zombie:
What does Bodom means???

Pour terminer ce sujet sur la guerre rien de tel que de s'écouter un ptit Warhearts ;)
To end this topic, i would recommend to listen Warhearts for your inspirations ;)
Bisouxx
Laiho 4 ever

"TROU NORMAND" comme on diré chez nous

"Une femme qui est enceinte elle est aware qu'elle attends un enfant" (J-C Van Damme) :yuk: