What's YOUR definition of a hipster???

Easy Definition of a Hipster:

Someone who enters a community unorganically and instantly wants "cred" without doing any research into the community's history, plus any evangelist.

Jasonic . .is a hipster for a clear example. There are others here.

I have known Jason ffor almost 20 years.....he is not a hipster...he may be a guy who says things that he cant back up once in a while but far from a hipster.

I have known Jason ffor almost 20 years.....he is not a hipster...he may be a guy who says things that he cant back up once in a while but far from a hipster.

Thanks man.....

I really don't know why people equate disagreeing with someone with "they aren't backing up their argument", but whatever. That is not the point here.

Anyhow, considering some said this is an absurd thread, it will probably be the most active one this week.

Score another for ole' Jasonic! :lol:

I ended up getting buttsecksed against the stage barrier by a dude AND a chick. Now, I've got an ample behind, but it's not massive. Somehow, these two very skinny hipsters were ON EACH BUTT CHEEK. I wanted to turn around and demand they both buy me dinner and flowers, if they were going to hump my ass the entire show.

You should have had Al bitch slap them with his soft flowy mane!!!

Thanks man.....

I really don't know why people equate disagreeing with someone with "they aren't backing up their argument", but whatever. That is not the point here.

Anyhow, considering some said this is an absurd thread, it will probably be the most active one this week.

Score another for ole' Jasonic! :lol:

no prob....you may be

- cheap
- annoying
- tightly wound
- a know it all
- bad dresser

but you are not a hipster. you are an OK freind at times though.

Instant hipster:

Take 1 (one) Generation Y-er (who will gladly refer to themselves as such)

- Add neo-retro clothing
- Add indie rock or anything having the sound and appearance of 'lo-fi' music
- Apply lyrics of 'The Philosopher' by Death
- Subtract good hygiene

Maybe not, but neither is Brent Hinds. Shit, Mastodon wrote some of the heaviest songs in the entire history of metal as far as I'm concerned. I'm not even sure how he was able go there the first time, let alone do it again in this thread.

Kramerpainting-inframe.jpg

I gotta deal with Hipsters every night of the week. Never met a more clueless bunch of people. These are the self-entitled, self-absorbed morons that pollute the sight of my eyes while I operate my train on Brooklyn's G Line aka the Hipster Railroad.

Maybe not, but neither is Brent Hinds. Shit, Mastodon wrote some of the heaviest songs in the entire history of metal as far as I'm concerned. I'm not even sure how he was able go there the first time, let alone do it again in this thread.

You missed the point of the pic entirely.
I don't give a shit who that "was" a picture of.
This guy fits the aesthetic of a "hipster" to a T:
Bad tattoos? CHECK
Beard? CHECK
Unkept hair? CHECK
Lack of hygene? CHECK
Retro tshirt that is too tight? CHECK