Which Anathema is more emotional for you?

anyone seen the game last night or were you all weeping by the riverside under a willow tree?

which game?

some olympic games game? :)

Hungary has already got eight gold medals.

Our heavy thicknecks are disqualified though :/ shameful. But the water polo guys are the best as always. :cool:

2496_herzl.jpg

Luckily Denmark's pride was restored by our handball women, sigh. This sport is so all-important that they played the final sunday morning.

if yis won a gold medal in the mens team egg and spoon race would you be happy??
i dont get it, how ppl can not have the slightest clue about a sport then get all excited about it when their country do well at a world steroid convention

Bambi said:
if yis won a gold medal in the mens team egg and spoon race would you be happy??
i dont get it, how ppl can not have the slightest clue about a sport then get all excited about it when their country do well at a world steroid convention

Why do you say "people", why don't you say "you stupid bitch" instead?

I am

proud

of all the fencers and athletes and swimmers and rowers and shooters and water polo players and the handball women even, who haven't been on steroids. I'm not proud of the ones who were disqualified, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be happy about the ones that won cause they were the best.

Is football the only sport worth being happy about? And what's this thing about not having a clue about a sport? ffs

I doubt our handballing women are on anything, I mean, look at them. But actually, I haven't watched a single match and I don't give much of a fuck. Handball is a big thing around here though, not just for the Olympics. Public television invented it as our new national sport when cable outbid them for footie. I'm sick of it, so messy. But the girls are hot, and I must admit to having watched a bunch in earlier tournaments, their excitement is sort of smithering.

Plus people were turning up late for the Fremad game today because of that final, pissed me off, missed the foirst 10 minutes of the game, showing them where to park and stuff.