Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Relax dude.

And no, my wifes family are hardly millionaires. I work 50+ hours a week just like any person.

Way to be inclusive though

I take being a Texan as a compliment. Thanks!

This cunt's triggered as fuck. Next time don't choose a candidate as shit as Clinton and maybe you won't get stuck with a Trump. Democrats are fucking tits.

I don't, just an avid follower of global politics. It's funny, loving all the democrat outrage right now. Pure entertainment.

What a truly maaaaaahvelous occasion. Cry libtards cry, weep those delicate tears. America finally got it's balls back.
After 8 years of a Muslim in Chief in the White House spouting off his ideologies, lecturing the American people for all the ills they've caused the world derp derp, piling on debt after debt, shrinking our military to the size of a militia, making our GDP shrink like Erik Grahn's penis at the thought of laying pipe on Cara DeAngelis's nether regions. After feeling like a foreigner in my own favela, I sit back and tip my tequila glass to the World's Most Interesting Man. #MAGA,

Nad I love you, this Don Julio is for you my liberal brother! Tomorrow the sun will rise, and you and I will feel guilt no more!

tumblr_o44i17yx3z1uhoc2qo1_1280.jpg

Woke up to the stunned people. Of course they are turning this into "its because shes a woman". No its because the average american didnt want more of the same.

As a white male whose family came here numerous generations ago, i have increasingy felt like an alien in my own land over the past 8 years. Obviously im not alone in this.

I think US was/is in a very tricky situation because both of them suck, and whoever you chose - behind the scenes they are the same team in the end, it's them against you not against each other.
But since it's still Trump who won - you have to be ready for Putin to be your best friend now.

I dont know the details of the russia/ukraine situation, but if he was behind the email hack, i thank him

I'll take Putin over Saudi and Qatar. Do people actually follow this cunt's seedy under dealings, or do they gaze upon her as a sweet ole granny?

Fuck becoming Cucked Europe 2.0

Last edited:
I think US was/is in a very tricky situation because both of them suck, and whoever you chose - behind the scenes they are the same team in the end, it's them against you not against each other.
But since it's still Trump who won - you have to be ready for Putin to be your best friend now.

Sounds much better than what Hillary wants, war with Russia.

Look how normal this is. This girl mustn't be over 15, but look how "hard" she is. Show me the white equivalent of this...in color.

Reactions: CiG
they are all 18, all adults. they should be charged with a hate crime. but we all know that wont happen since they are black and the victim is white.

im sure the obama will go on tv before he goes back to community organization to explain how its not the assailants faults because they grew up in the hood, and how it's all white peoples faults for owning slaves 150 years ago. just wait and see.

he'll probably pardon them before he leaves office

Last edited: