Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Still don't quite get it. Doesn't everyone pretty much gotta have health insurance in your shit country?

basically. even most repubs agree that the amount covered in Obamacare is beneficial for the country, it's just that a black politician drafted legislation so they have to hate it

really? You must be one of the miracles that didnt see premiums skyrocket after Obama said prices wouldnt rise. You also must have kept your doctor unlike millions of americans after Obama said "you can keep your doctor".

As for me and mine, premiums rose exponentially and my wife had to change doctors.

throw the race card all you want. obamacare is a disaster. its no wonder all the politicians were allowed to opt out.

As for bernie thinking healthcare is a right. Its easy to say that when youre going senile, youre covered by whatever insurance the govt uses and your audience is a bunch of kids that have never worked. Throw the word "free" around as it relates to healthcare and college and they will follow blindly. But who is paying for that?

Your country is headed toward a cliff with blindfolds on.
Well yeah but that doesn't make yours any less shitty.
It is in the long term interest of the nation to provide adequate healthcare to all citizens just as it is in the long term interest of all citizens to be good and honest taxpayers and human beings. Not all nations comply, just like not all the people comply. People are dumb kunts ruled by dumb kunts but that's no shocker. All in all, I like shit around here mostly but I can see stuff getting worse, though I imagine it won't touch me so damn bad.

Well yeah but that doesn't make yours any less shitty.
It is in the long term interest of the nation to provide adequate healthcare to all citizens just as it is in the long term interest of all citizens to be good and honest taxpayers and human beings.

I agree with this.

Although everything is changing quite a bit these days, I would say that the whole universal healthcare thing has done very well in Europe for the reasons you stated above. The raw truth is that it will never work in America because there will always be a huge divide between those who pay the taxes and those who receive the benefits without paying. What I am saying is that there are a lot of people in this country who TRULY don't deserve these benefits, but they're the ones who are getting the sweetest deal. People are taught to cheat the system in this country, it is a very common thing. I am no SWEDENEXPERT but I imagine that it's not like that over there (Or at least it wasn't before the mass immigration). Correct me if I'm wrong, seriously.

For the record, I checked out what was available to me through Obamacare on multiple occasions. I make like $550/week after taxes, and these insurance policies were like a MINIMUM of $400/month for terrible coverage. I was able to get a policy through my dad's business, but it started at $300/month and suddenly raised up to $420 after only a year. That's what health insurance in America looks like. These days, I am lucky enough to have a job that provides me with great coverage at absolutely no cost. I live comfortably, but anyone can tell you that trying to get ahead in this country on $2200/month isn't exactly a piece of cake. I'm not looking for handouts, but could I get some fucking healthcare that's less than a whole week's worth of pay or something like that? The middle class is fucked, we are totally on your own. That, to me, is a failure. And there are honest people making $7.50/hr in this country... what a fucking disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: dorian gray
He's not off, many of our foremost allies slack off on national defense under the assumption that the U.S., the world's most powerful conventional war fighting force, will dash to their aid in the event some larger power decides to throw itself at them.

At this point the left is so pathetic that I can't even tell who's trolling or not. I'm sure he is, though. I hope he is, though.