Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Trump is basically Satan himself and his supporters can go fuck themselves.

What has he done policy wise that is oh so offensive to you? An executive order of seven terrorist harboring countries, all of which were named to be countries of concern by the Obama admin the year prior? That pussillanimous turd did fugg all knowing that these countries were legitimate concerns. These people have no rights under our constitution to travel to our shores, and the President has plenary powers to institute such orders for the welfare of the citizenry. Note there's only 318mil+ citizens protected by the constitution. Not 7 billion which libtards inaccurately contest in their psychobabble talking points on CNN.

While the lobotomized libs cry on the internet about our orange fair haired savior, the progressive utopia of France is engulfed in flames, and Sweden's feminist government parades into Tehran donning hijabs in a show of respect to their new overlords.

If that is the alternative to Satan, give me Dante's seven stages of hell.

Sweden's new flag design is rather interesting.

download.php

Just read about all the grenade attacks that go down in Malmo. Cultural enrichment with a pull of a pin. Why isnt this covered in the msm? Hmmm

In other news, Swedenstan offering free housing to 300 returning ISIS fighters to help with re-integration. Love how people who vote cuckold turds into office want to come and lecture us on politics.

Last edited:
For the record, I didn't vote for any of the dumb bastards that decide dumb things, and when the shit REALLY hits the fan (most people don't think it has yet), I will proudly be one of the TOLD YOU SO-ians

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I feel for you Mike. I just hope your countrymen wake up. For you, Johanna, and your tots.

In other news, rioting in Rinkeby. Keep it coming, at some point even the biggest bleeding heart will have enough.

Last edited:
not necessarily supposed to, but he acts like a dictator in his own country and is actively interested in disrupting the EU --whether or you like that or not, the EU is helpful for Europe and trade for us

I don't want a Russian enemy, we've got to be careful of that. But by the same token Putin's got an unappetizing authoritarian streak a mile wide and mine shaft deep. One need only look upon his response to public criticism and how nearly every journalist that calls him out mysteriously dies or drops off the face of the known Earth.

yeah, that was lame of me.

I just feel this whole IT WAS THE RUSSIANS! is way overblown. its almost as if people are tired of ISIS and are trying to pick another baddie, especially with all the muslim apologists these days.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft