Whoracle

you claim, you say as long as the new album doesnt sound like RTR, implying that you don't like RTR. Yet in another thread, you said that it was Cloud Connected (heh, one of their most mainstream songs too) that got you into In Flames. Usually, for a song to get you into a band, you like what you are hearing. But now you agree with nemuu it was a "shitty introduction"?

Or maybe he listened to it and realized that he liked the other albums better?
and thats a good reason to start disliking an album? the first Opeth album I heard was Morningrise, it got me into Opeth, but I like several others more once I heard them, but why should that make me dislike Morningrise all of a sudden?

..I don't hate rtr, i never said i hated it either, it's not my favorite though..i said i would be glad if it doesn't sound like rtr again ..i didn't say i'd be pissed and crap if it did..but if it did, then ok whatever. You wouldn't want it to sound like rtr much either..but if you do then good for you...i was agreeing with him because it is a mainstream song...and once i got into them i realized they had much better songs..than cloud connected..and i was like oh okay...but the song itself isn't shitty. When i heard their older albums..yea rtr wasn't as good as them..but whatever as long as something got me into In Flames.

i'm a she.

now get off my back

I'm saying something in the lines of "oh I like Slipknot.. damn this is some cool shit.. I never heard music like this before.. oops.. there's even better music out there,. All of a sudden Slipknot doesn't sound all that good any more."

Does that ring a bell perhaps?