Whoracle

The first album from In Flames that I listened was Whoracle... Great songs: Jotun,Gyroscope,Dialogue With the Stars, The Hive.......Damn... They're all good =) (Episode 666 is probably the best though... or maybe Gyroscope)

I like the Jester Race best followed by Subterranean then a tie between Whoracle, Colony, Lunar Strain, and Clayman. Reroute to remain being last.

BAI i think cant be placed.

R2R is not a bad album. It still has In Flames classic metal style, just with more experimentation. I can't wait for their next album.

As for Whoracle... it fucking rules. I only recently got my hands on it, and I must say, it's In Flames's best album by far. Jotun, Food For the Gods, Gyroscope, Jester Script Transfigured and Everything Counts are all fantastic. Hell, even the simple and repetetive instrumental of Whoracle kicks ass, the feel and atmosphere of the songs are amazing. Whoracle > everything.

I don't see the point of ranking albums... The farthest I see the point in going is which ones you have strong feelings about... I don't like Colony much, but I'm not going to rank albums, I don't like some of RTR, so It might be my second least favorite, but still, It's much better to say I don't like most of hte songs on colony for In Flames, I think they are weaker than the rest of their music, and some of RTR is repetetive, but ranking albums is pointless, especially for me since I tned to go between favorite albums.