Whoracle

@CONCLAVE OBSCURUM: Soon enough dude. I just have to get online and order it since it's not in the stores. As soon as I start my job I'll have plenty of money to order tons of CD's I need. :)

Episode 666 is pretty fuckin overrated but I will admit its a fuckin great song. Gyroscope on the other hand is the most underrated song on that album I think :eek: that song fuckin owns me! :headbang:

Whoracle is behind Clayman which is behind TJR for me :D

Well I have a different opinion

Everyone seems to have 1 specific album that's their favourite... or have one thats tied for favourite but for me... all In Flames albums are my favourite... their all great in their own way... INCLUDING R2R! R2R is still a great album whether you agree or disagree with me...

All In Flames albums are my favourite... period.
since this is a Whorcle Thread... yes yes whorcle is a classic! I went to HMV in hamilton and i had a hard time choosing between Colony and Whocle... I just couldnt choose!!! I wish i had enough money for both, then i would have got them both! so im goin back there in a week or two... and ill go get them :)

None_So_Vile said:
whoracle has to be my favourite or mabye claymani know some people think that album was when they turned crap but i like to think otherwise, they only turned crap when they relased reroute to remain and yeah i dont get what the big deal is with episode 666, its good but no way their best

Clayman is a very solid album, I don't care if they play songs like Only For The Weak, Pinball Map, or Clayman at their live shows, there's some great material on that album.

Episode 666 rules but Food For The Gods and Gyroscope are better.

But Whoracle has Jotun, Food For the Gods, Dialogue with the Stars, Morphing into Primal, Jester Script Transfigured, and Episode 666 tooo... Much better than Colony.

Steve

OMG! Hasn't anybody heard of a little song called THE HIVE?!?!

It's only the greatest In Flames song ever, much better than Episode 666, a lackluster track if there ever was one.

Yes, we have all heard of The Hive. It's a good song, but Food For The Gods is better than it. smae with Artifacts, The Jester Race, and December Flower. And Many more.