Why Do People Hate Deathcore And Metalcore??

I'm going bald and can't get the cool tattooed chick with the off-angle lip piercings to gargle my wiener because I can't comb my bangs down over my eyes as I try and catch her eye with my two full-arm sleeves of koi fish and crying eyes.

That's why I hate deathcore.

Also, I want to spell it 'dethcore'.

I like old school death metal and brutal death metal and power metal and doom metal and blah blah and I like deathcore too.

Cant hardly listen to metalcore stuff... It's all just personal preference... no one really cares if you like something or not. We're on the internet.

what is the difference between metalcore and deathcore?

is deathcore shit like despised icon and job for a cowboy that employs pig squeals while metalcore = lamb of god/trivium/killswitch et al?

is deathcore shit like despised icon and job for a cowboy that employs pig squeals while metalcore = lamb of god/trivium/killswitch et al?

people think for whatever reason deathcore uses lots of pig squeals but they really dont for the most part.
Job for a Cowboy has been playing technical death metal for going on three years now.

deathcore is just usually slower, extremely chuggy with even slower/more obvious breakdowns. More death growls and hardcore shouting, less of that metalcore shriek.

I'm pretty sure everything I've heard by them (and yes, that includes the death metal stuff) has been some of the worst music I've ever heard. Sorry but I just feel like their fans always try to justify their music by saying "WELL DEY ARE TR00 DEF METUL NOW."

You're just you. I've grown to accept that. If you dont like them, hey, that's fine... but they arent deathcore... just answering the earlier question of is deathcore like job for a cowboy.

Fair enough.

This thread is retarded. Why do people always feel the to ask why others don't like a band they like?

Because everyone feels that, if they like something, everyone else should too. When they dont, it makes them sad. :(

I can understand the whole 'generic' thing behind the riffing and shit, but that is definitely part of why people hate it so much.

Half of it was trololololo as well

I'm going bald and can't get the cool tattooed chick with the off-angle lip piercings to gargle my wiener because I can't comb my bangs down over my eyes as I try and catch her eye with my two full-arm sleeves of koi fish and crying eyes.

That's why I hate deathcore.

Also, I want to spell it 'dethcore'.

L:lol:LC:lol:RE

I'm irritated by the fact that Trivium and LoG are lumped in with 'core, since LoG is obviously groove metal and Trivium is basically thrash metal (as in black album Metallica/P.O.T. Anthrax/STB Testament over-produced pop-thrash).