Why do people think Opeth is so great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here likes Dream Theater? (anyone who says yes, dies.)
I can't stand them.

He's not being a douchebag, he did ask whether or not you agree with his statement or not, therefore it's basically a discussion on Opeth.
True, I agree.

Oh dear, everything got all serious, angry an' shite. :erk:
Nah, it's not the way it may seem, don't worry.

Last, as a little personal opinion, I must add that I listen to Opeth sometimes, yeah, but I don't like them that much, to be honest... I have different taste than some people here but it's ok, otherwise the world would be boring, yeah.
I still think COB are the best metal band, even though they changed "style", and hopefully they'll put a bit of their old sound in their next album.
Anybody wanna kill me, now? Just let me know when you'll come and and get me, send me a letter, so I'll have the time to organize my run and you won't find me at my place!! (ps: I joke :))

I mean I know it's a matter of opinion but

That's the end of it, right there. you don't like em, someone else does. tastes are subjective, there is no such thing as "bad" music. if someone made it, they like it, and negates any "opinion" ot the contrary.

I personally don't love em.. but hell yeah COB are better , i can't even listen to an Opeth's song from the beginning of it till the end :lol: too fuckin long. But still they don't suck.

Dark Tranquillity :kickass:

BURNED BY THE THIRD WORLD.:worship:
:lol:
man we got a lot of prog haters here....
We got a lot of 13 year old fag haters here as well! :lol: :p
Dude, you may not like them.... but CoB is BY far th best metal band around today. Some other bands may have some better songs here and there, but to me, every song Bodom has made is FUCKING AMAZING... except Punch Me I Bleed :mad: and the cover of Talk Dirty to Me.
Tell that to their fanbase which is exponentially larger than CoB's.
Fanbase size/records sold means shit. They might be popular, but it doesn't make them suck any less shit. :lol: IBM CONTRIBUTED TO THE HOLOCAUST!
Dark Tranquillity :kickass:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

but I think they were talking about Dream Theatre here, but they don't earn the title DT.... maybe SS for 'sucks shit'

Status
Not open for further replies.