Will long hair ever "come back"?

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
:Smokin: How many of ya are "long hairs"? Ever think it'll be back in style? I've got hair 4" from my ass and I'm thinkin of cuttin it all off. I've had it for 20 years this August and it's just time for a change. Anyone else had long hair and regret cutting it? Figured I'd get a "majority rules" opinion b4 I actually go and do it.:headbang:

Well my wife says it's out, and it will never come back.\
I say it depends on the circles you run in.
I had long hair, and cut it.
Don't regret it, it's helped bolster my career.

Damn! The Maniac's the ONLY one "pro hair"! I'm not really surprised......I'm the "last one" in my family and circle of buddies to have long hair, they've all cut it for one reason or another. Going to jail (here in Phx, Sheriff Joe has haircuts MANDATORY or you go into solitary confinement- my bro in law said "no" to a haircut and they threw him in the hole til he got released), the job is just too sweaty with long hair no matter how you tie it back........only thing holding me back is the regret part. 20 years is a LOOOOONG time, I'm not sure I'm "ready". Thanks for the input and keep 'em comin!

is there any way i could change my name to maniac i hate this name
only reason why i named myself this is cause i was looking through the among the living booklet thing

long hair at a gig is allays a good thing espically when you wear you jeans and leather jacket

I used to be a long-hair. Then I just got fucking sick of it and cut it. And, after I cut it, this FINE chick I liked started to get into me. SCORE!
Cutting my hair was a good move!

Maniac, I have no idea. I looked in the profile section of the board and no dice when it comes to your screen name. Try emailing Brent or posting a thread asking how to change it.

Dude, I hear ya man! I'm married though and the wife loves the hair. Oh yeah, she LOVES the hair, let me tell ya!

I had long hair and got it cut short about 4 months ago, Its okay I guess, my wife hates it but all the ladys at work really like it. I had one girl come up to me the day after I got it done and ask me if I was a new hire!

I haven't had a haircut in like almost two months. I'm the kind of guy that cuts his hair every 2-3 weeks. I style it similarly to charlies only without the long burns. I spike it backwards and it stands up. But now it's getting to the point where the spikes don't stay up anymore cuz they're so long. I'm thinking of growing it out. But not for the long hair so much as for the shock value of it all. See...when you cut your hair routinely, nobody noctices. duh

I've had my hair really long twice and cut it off. This June it will be two years since I've been growing it back (I had it cut to the wood). Sometimes you just need a change. I regretted it at first both times, then later liked it, then started growing it again. Everyone around here has that same Charlie Benante haircut and none of them know where it came from. No one has any originallity. I'm once again known as "the long hair" around here. Everyone thinks I looked better with short hair, but thinks the long hair is just more me. I say, do what YOU want. Not what anyone else says you should do.

I have somewhat longer hair. Cobain-like haircut I would say. I ain't gonna cut it off coz I'm convinced I'd look like a dumb ass then.

I like short hair (on guys). My husband keeps his too short to curl (he HATES it when it curls). Now, I've got hair down to my ass and I've been wanting to cut it for years and my husband just now said he's okay with it if I don't do anything too drastic (which I wouldn't have done anyway). The shortest I've ever had it was to my shoulders when I was 10, and again when I was 19, growing out some high school experiments.

As for staying out of Sherriff Joe's way, I'd say don't get arrested, dumbass. :D My best friend's husband works at Madison, and my brother-in-law got that haircut-sentence years ago...

And if you do cut it and you don't like it, grow it back. And if it's not growing fast enough for you, take some prenatal vitamins. :D