Will long hair ever "come back"?

I am regrowing mine one last time before mother nature takes it away or makes me look like scott ian or kerry king prior to them shaving their heads.
I have seen alot of younger people start to regrow their hair. It is coming back in a way but it will never be an "in" thing to do.
I say think about what you think, not what some goofs(including myself) on the internet think or even your family.
If you have a job which is acceptable like mine, you aren't holding onto false hope with male pattern baldness, and you are happy with long hair, I say keep it. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!

Originally posted by one man stands
I say do what you want. I wouldn't say it will never be back in, just depends on the crowd you run with.

don't let it depend on the crowd you run with , be an individual!!
get a perm and shave of the sides and add some blond touches in youre pony!!

I used to have hair that was half way down my back and completly covered my face, the whole death metal look...

An ex-girlfriend persuaded me to get it cut, which I did and regreted it immediatly...I just lost my identity..no more headbanging or scareing children and old folk.......

I tried to grow it back but I went through the faze of looking like shirley temple, ok when your fourteen not when your twenty-four......

For what its worth i'd say keep the long hair you can have short hair when your fourty or fifty. Theres abit of a thrash revival at the mo with the likes of Shadows fall and iced earth doin' well......

:Smokin: Well I've decided to cut it off. Like I've read here and what I've opinions I've gotten, it'll always grow back if I don't like it so we'll see. My hairline IS receding so it's only a matter of time before I look like a "wanna be headbanger" cuz it's too thin on top and looks stupid. Like I said, we'll see but thank you ALL for your input!!!

Who gives a fuck if long hair is "in" or "out" or will it ever "come back"? I know I don't. I have long hair and have no intentions whatsoever in cutting it off because I like it. And that should be all that matters.

I'm growing mine out at the moment. It'll be my first time. My hair is so thick that I'm afraid it'll look like Shane Embury's from Napalm Death.

the people over at some of these "long haired sites" are insane in that they will keep the hair long in the back of their heads even if the rest goes bald somewhat like devin townsend. If you ever see Strapping young lad, you will know what I am talking about. If you can have long hair and not look silly as scott ian and kerry king were prior to shaving their heads, I say keep it otherwise find a style that fits you. Don't worry, you won't be knocked out of the metal loving club. :) Just look at scott and kerry, they have survived. I do think there is a hair cutting disease going on with anthrax though. Any long haired new member gets under the scissors once scott and charlie get ahold of them.

if your hair looks cool long, keep it that way.. but if you look like Kerry King you're in trouble *laughs*.. when people tell me to cut it I just give 'em the finger.. well, not really.. but almost!
I say they're just jealous!..