Worst metal band name ever

Blood&Tears said:
I didnt have patience to read all the pages, but I think the worst metal band ever would have to be Rainbow. Ahahaha. how metal is that?:lol:
of course there are many others, but this one is just fking stupid

Rainbows are Metal. Look at Bifrost.

Hey Susperia,
Devil's Son isn't very good but it is better than Old Man's Child LOL
the Old Man is referring to Satan

I like to think it's Odin thank you very much.

And Devil's Son means the same god damn thing, except it's more trite and blatant. And less eloquent sounding than Old Man's Child.

There are some russian bands called "I hate hamsters" and "The explosion of vegetable marrow in the cart of diarrhea masses"...

PanzerKunt said:
How is it ok spread hatred towards christians but not jews? It's basically the same thing except that the jews think that they are born that way and not taught into becoming an ignorant fuck by their parents. The whole antisemitism thing has gone way too far, it's about time people stop being political correct about it. Fuck jews, fuck christians, fuck muslims and fuck you if you think I care what race they are.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: out of five
Just fuck races.

Blood&Tears said:
Running with scissors? that's a book by Augusten Burroughs, def. not a metal band name and should never be one. good book though

Yeah it's a brutal death band that is going to be doing a split with one of my favorite undergorund bands. I hope their music is at least ok.

Killbot said:
Fuck... I'm Dead is pretty terrible. I never really liked them, but still they could put more effort into that name.

I'm seeing these fucks tomorrow night. I hear they put on a highly entertaining show, at least.