Worst metal band name ever

DemonHelm said:

Name and band...

Yeah, good band, shitty name:Imagika...
Sounds like they ripped it off of DIO, lol, even the lettering's basically the same, maybe it was on purpose...

TylerTheNuke said:
The one thing I absolutly hate about being a man is the balls. God damn, it freaking hurts when you get kicked there. I mean, Fuck!

Anyways, back on topic, I think y'all are hating some good band names. I guess I missed some as well, as I was thinking megadeth sucked until recently reading that cold war shit. As I lay dying is a reference to a book, btw, so it isn't that bad. Opeth is an awesome name. Metallica is a cruddy name. any name that describes the genre of music is lame, except for death and others who had the name before the genre.

Death is a fucking awesome name. I love that.

I think Metallica and Megadeth are classics.

Edguy is god awful to me too.

Korn, Snot, Sheavy, Sodom, Rage, Pantera, Any band that is named after a member, any band that begins with Dark...

And despite them being my fave band, I thought the name Nightwish was pretty damn gay when I first heard of them 10 years ago. Now they are awesome, but that's just because I associate the music to the name.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
I think Metallica and Megadeth are classics.

Edguy is god awful to me too.

Korn, Snot, Sheavy, Sodom, Rage, Pantera, Any band that is named after a member, any band that begins with Dark...

And despite them being my fave band, I thought the name Nightwish was pretty damn gay when I first heard of them 10 years ago. Now they are awesome, but that's just because I associate the music to the name.

Scott
What the hell's wrong with Sodom? Ok so I didn't have to think very hard to get your point, but come on...leave Sodom alone. :(