Worst metal you've ever heard?

I just heard Trivium - Anthem on the MTV-a-scope. Fucking hell that's bad, but on a must-be-a-wry-joke kind of scale.

The background music in Rocky 3 seems to have inspired it. I mean, what the fuck? We're bored of being pseudo thrash, so now we're Rainbow meets Survivor?

WTF? :lol:

Slipknot, lolz, slipknot think they're all metal, when in reality if behemoth shows up at their show, slipknot and all their gay fan boys will shit in their pants.

Trivium is the worst of all metal-core.

biggsy said:
virgin black... unlistenable imo. the wailing vocals are terrible.

I actually dont mind Virgin Black; Ive only got one of their releases, but I found it to be solid, its certainly not the worst metal ive heard

Carcassian said:
I just heard Trivium - Anthem on the MTV-a-scope. Fucking hell that's bad, but on a must-be-a-wry-joke kind of scale.

The background music in Rocky 3 seems to have inspired it. I mean, what the fuck? We're bored of being pseudo thrash, so now we're Rainbow meets Survivor?

WTF? :lol:
HEY! Rainbow and Survivor are WAY better than Trivium.

heh screamo and nu metal are both not metal and additionally you probably havent heard any real screamo!

(how didi miss this!)

Haha only not because real screamo would literally make you SHIT YOUR FUCKING PANTS based on how badly it would shatter your retarded, close-minded preconceptions of what "emo" is.