Worst metal you've ever heard?

Hanger 18 said:
Yeh that makes alot of sense, I hate screamo, therefore I like Hair metal. And no I havent heard them, or of them.

I'm just giving you a hard time :heh:

clikatat ikatowi are great but theyre more mathrock than screamo imo although there is a degree of crossover there :eek:

its easier if i just link to http://www.mesaverde.co.uk/mp3/

although that site makes a distinction between "chaotic emo" and "screamo" based on when the bands emerged, most chaotic emo has been retroactively classified as screamo. all the "clever emo" stuff is screamo too. the early years emo (emocore) is worth listenign to too.

i dont expect anyone to really like this but at least youll realize what a far cry it is from what is marketed as emo and screamo these days.

I think between the buried and me and the red chord suck somethin big

and i didn't read through the whole thread but it seamed pretty after the first few pages that a lot of people don't like six feet under and they are like my favorite death metal band.

Travisty said:
I think between the buried and me and the red chord suck somethin big

and i didn't read through the whole thread but it seamed pretty after the first few pages that a lot of people don't like six feet under and they are like my favorite death metal band.
Barnes' voice has turned to shit. They are weak-sauce. "Bringer of blood... bringer of blood... bringer of blood"... Come on man. The band you have in your sig is a million times better.