Worst metal you've ever heard?

Thrashing in the Water said:
Cryptopsy do pretty much completely suck, but at least they're not as mind-bogglingly shit as Psycroptic. How that band has fans is a question I'm totally incapable of answering, at least based on Scepter of the Ancients. Hideous rubbish.

DIE KTHX?

AgoliantLives said:
Opeth's GR was the first and last album I'll buy from them. It sucks more than I can put into words. I don't understand the hype surrounding these twats. Their progressive sound is terrible.

Ghost Reveries is the biggest fucking shitpile the band could have concocted and is an insult to the great work they did prior.

Give the rest of their work a listen, especially Still Life. Now *that* is an album.

The Hubster said:
Ghost Reveries is the biggest fucking shitpile the band could have concocted and is an insult to the great work they did prior.

Give the rest of their work a listen, especially Still Life. Now *that* is an album.

I agree about Still life, but GR isnt That bad. GoP is a top song

Get morningrise as well :kickass:

The Hubster said:

Still Life bored me. I liked Blackwater Park though, very much.

Blue_Jay said:
Anal Cunt is a poor excuse for grindcore. At first I hated grindcore thanks to these guys cause for some reason they had to be the first grindcore band I would listen to.

listen to their 5,463 song ep.....noisecore brilliance.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Hey, I like Ichorous (that noise project that V5 does). Of course, Ichorous isn't incredibly lame. :lol:

lame? now why do you gotta go say something like that? :erk:

I respect your tastes