Worst metal you've ever heard?

My Chemical Romance

Hanger 18 said:
They are in no way, shape or form a metal band.

I couldn't agree more.
So I don't understand why HMV put in the metal section. :mad: and then tried to recommend them to me.

Rozenrot said:
My Chemical Romance

I couldn't agree more.
So I don't understand why HMV put in the metal section. :mad: and then tried to recommend them to me.

Because HMV are a bunch of knob-rot cunts, who just want your money - and consider anything kerrang! TV puts out to be metal. Hence the annoying tendency they have to put bilge like New Found Glory in the metal ghetto.:rolleyes:

I have a pretty opened mind and a huge ass collection. Well over 2,000 discs. But I wanted to pop in and say that I like threads like these.

Because there are alot of groups in here (NOT all mind you) that I will check out if I haven't heard them already,just due to the fact people are saying they suck.

Not burning anyone. I believe we all have a right to our opinion..but it seams to be the norm here that if it's unpopular and underproduced it's awesome and if it's popular (or something that has become popular overtime) and produced well,and new and different song approaches are taken place then it sucks.

Not in ALL cases mind you. Just some. Other than that,you're all cool in my book and I'd buy everyone here a beer each if I could! :kickass:

Procella said:
Within Temptation :erk: :puke:

I like the first one once in awile. The heavier guitars and growled vocals kinda give it alittle less feminine quality so you don't feel like you should not be listening too it because sharon. I like female vocals sometimes. I do like when the band does not resemble women playing the instruments. It's easier for me to enjoy everything. As a guitar if their is slight heavy guitar I can get into it easier. If the music was different probably would not get into the vocals.

Ion Dissonance is complicated for me, but it is listenable.

Why do you have a quote sig of SV Teh Grimace?